News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

This is my place now.

Started by Mahu, January 29, 2009, 02:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahu

You heard me! I have claimed this land in the name of the mighty MAHU! Fear and beware my awesome power.
"I feel they owe me." -Comic Book Guy
"They gave you thousands of hours of quality entertainment for free. If anything you owe them." - Bart
"Worst Episode Ever." -Comic Book Guy
[img]http://www.stkp.com/FF/FWBUTTONS/hamsterbutton.gif[/img][url

randyripoff

*buries Mahu in the same landfill as ow_tiobe_sb*

vamp

That's it? :blink: No random violence, no needless bloodshed, no sharkmentm? That is not randy! Its a skrull!

randyripoff

Quote from: vamp on January 29, 2009, 08:50:12 PM
That's it? :blink: No random violence, no needless bloodshed, no sharkmentm? That is not randy! Its a skrull!

*buries vamp in the landfill as well, after driving 500 wooden spikes through his body, dousing him in acid and garlic, then cutting off his head and throwing him out in the sun*

Is that better? :twisted:

vamp

Yes, much better. But just how do you plan to bury me after throwing me into the sun?  :wacko:

randyripoff

I can do anything I put my head to.  Really, anything.

*resurrects Batman*

See?

*kills him again*

Mahu

You can't stop me, I am an omnipotent consciousness on the internet, I have no body to mangle or burn. I am all and I am nothing.

To demonstrate my power:

*resurrects ow_tiobe_sb and makes him the savior to squirrels*

I can do all!
"They gave you thousands of hours of quality entertainment for free. If anything you owe them." - Bart

Gremlin

Quote from: randyripoff on January 29, 2009, 09:32:56 PM
I can do anything I put my head to.  Really, anything.

*resurrects Batman*

See?

*kills him again*

I actually think killing Batman is more impressive than raising him from the dead.

randyripoff

Quote from: Mahu on January 30, 2009, 06:48:32 PM
You can't stop me, I am an omnipotent consciousness on the internet, I have no body to mangle or burn. I am all and I am nothing.

To demonstrate my power:

*resurrects ow_tiobe_sb and makes him the savior to squirrels*

I can do all!

Ah, but what if you are merely a figment of my imagination, or worse, a computer simulacrum that I invented that thinks it's sentient.

That's right, Mahu.  I am your father.

Mahu

What if your dreams are but a reflection of the devine you know in your heart to be true.

Besides, I don't have your beautiful robust hair.

Fear my power, I have created the Internet. Well, I created Al Gore and I needed to give him something. I threw in global warming because I felt like it.