News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Skoping Help

Started by Failed_Hero, January 20, 2009, 06:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

Ok, I have made two meshes.  I final have completed my original villian's Cheshires Mesh.  He is a cross between, Carnage, Plastic Man (more limited), and Random power wise, but personality wise like Jason Maclendale.  I have work for months getting the nodes right and building the key frames to get everything perfect.  It is built from Texas Jack's Plastic Man Mesh, Battalion Mesh, and Male_basic_symbiote.  All of the selected keyframes work.  However I need some one toe help me figure out a way to get the node's to disappear on idle and melee idle animations.  This mesh is perfect save for that one problem.

Two, it is a similar problem basically needing to get nodes to be invisible during melee idle and idle animations built from Texas Jack's Checkmate Knight and Tommyboy's Batman_Beyond_t mesh.

These skopes are both as close to perfect as a skoper can get them with very good working key frames,  save for idle's and melee_idles that will hide the nodes. (weapons, dummy hands, wings etc)

If some would could tell me how to do work build these animations, or be willing to take a look at them I would appreciate it.

At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

Failed_Hero

Here are some images of the skoped Cheshire keyframes and mesh sorry for the distance character viewer has no zoom

note have not fixed the issue, still need help!
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?