News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cascarudo

just amazing i really love that silver samurai skin

BentonGrey

Ahh, now that Baldur is just excellent.  I'm not sure about his facial expression though...it is wonderfully rendered, but it seems a bit too arrogant to me.  I'm not sure though.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Alaric

Quote from: BentonGrey on May 26, 2009, 04:58:03 PM
Ahh, now that Baldur is just excellent.  I'm not sure about his facial expression though...it is wonderfully rendered, but it seems a bit too arrogant to me.  I'm not sure though.

I was thinking the same thing... looks almost evil, more like Loki than Baldur.

Otherwise, an amazing skin, much better than the earlier version (which was already much better than anything I'd be able to do...)
Fear the "A"!!!

Podmark

Wow, that's an excellent update of Baldur. You should do more of these, updating ancient skins.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Blkcasanova247

You sir are the genuine article yesiree bob! Fantastic work...and a long over due update. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

XPTO

Excellent work C6, the detail on these two is simply amazing, glad to see you skinning again  :thumbup:.

captmorgan72

laughing paradox

The face is great but I really like how the boots came out.. the right lightmap and reflection and great seams.

herodad1

yeah, i like that look too cap.i also like his original green.hated the one with the big rockets on his back and not to crazy about the red jacket either.remember the glowing eyes hyperion skope awhile back?the wonderman skin looks good on it.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Jakew on May 26, 2009, 05:10:29 AM
That new Baldur kicks arse. Skope of Gren's Black Knight?

Nope...Baldur The Brave mesh by Grenadier. It should be somewhere in his yahoo groups.

Quote from: captmorgan72 on May 27, 2009, 12:56:25 AM
and now a word from Simon Williams http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n301/captmorgan72/Wonderman.jpg

Simon says...

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Courtnall6 on May 27, 2009, 02:59:52 AM
Quote from: Jakew on May 26, 2009, 05:10:29 AM
That new Baldur kicks arse. Skope of Gren's Black Knight?

Nope...Baldur The Brave mesh by Grenadier. It should be somewhere in his yahoo groups.

Quote from: captmorgan72 on May 27, 2009, 12:56:25 AM
and now a word from Simon Williams http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n301/captmorgan72/Wonderman.jpg

Simon says...
You sir, are awesome.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

herodad1

Tomato

Quick, someone find more horrible C6 skins to remake!

In all seriousness though, my only complaint about this one is the highlights on the hair. It looks very bright compared to his suit. Other then that though... meh... why are you so good, blast it all >.<

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Courtnall6

Quote from: Tomato on May 27, 2009, 03:33:37 AM

In all seriousness though, my only complaint about this one is the highlights on the hair. It looks very bright compared to his suit. Other then that though... meh... why are you so good, blast it all >.<

Already remaking one as we speak... ;)

Wonderman's hair is a place holder for the most part. I'm experimenting with some new hair to make it look more sleek. First result was not what I wanted...

docdelorean88

Quote from: Tomato on May 27, 2009, 03:33:37 AM
You mean like the Ghostbusters? JK those are 4 of my favorite skins(Although with your new skills with textures you could redo GB1 suits, make GB2 suits, and should you feel so compelled RGB suits). But in all seriousness, i think you should team up with Ren and make a mesh for Chris Reeves superman. The skin is great, i just don't like how puny the mesh is.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Courtnall6

herodad1

he was a thunderstrike villian wasnt he?thunderstrike...now theres a skin that needs a new coat of paint.

The_Baroness

WOW

simply...

WOW....

Spoiler
ohhh and please stop torturing us, you evil evil man!!! we little people are waiting for your command to download this pure gold...  :P

deano_ue

fantastic work on the skull, it really pops. I think the leather texture on the jacket is a bit to strong though, maybe just lower the opacity a tiny bit, or it could just be the pose of the skin

Ash4fire

hey C6 please please ....we want your new Work .... ( kneeling before the Skin King!!!  :))

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

style

Quote from: herodad1 on May 27, 2009, 06:22:55 AM
he was a thunderstrike villian wasnt he?thunderstrike...now theres a skin that needs a new coat of paint.

I even have a Thunderstrike skope! Hint!Hint! :rolleyes:
The Ultimate Fan!

Alaric

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on May 27, 2009, 12:54:24 PM
Sweet Jesus! :eek2: That's just awesome!

Agreed.

I know nothing about the character, don't really play any more, and I still want it.
Fear the "A"!!!

herodad1

style, you have a thunderstrike skope?man, talk about a tease!hope to see it soon. :lol:

AfghanAnt

style

It's hard for me to critique his new Bloodaxe (wouldn't do it anyway C's skins are always top notch!) because his old one isn't too shabby till this day! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

Star

You really added a pile of little details onto that already great Bloodaxe skin.

doctorchallenger

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on May 27, 2009, 12:34:03 PM
fantastic work on the skull, it really pops. I think the leather texture on the jacket is a bit to strong though, maybe just lower the opacity a tiny bit, or it could just be the pose of the skin
I agree.

Lunarman

Truly excellent!

A ton of texture you've really captured there