Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilance

daglob

What it is... is that many these have been languishing on my hard drive (or in my head) in various stages of completion for some time. Bearded's mod has gotten me inspired to finish up the Flash-related stuff. Like this one:

It goes on Ink's Flash, which I think was intended to be the TV Flash. I still need to do the relfection layer and add in John Wesley Shipp's face. The belt still needs work.

bearded

yes! that is the flash i am using for wally! eager for that skin now.

docdelorean88

WOW! What a wonderful skin! Your skills are improving so much! Great work! P.S. Seeing as you are a fan of the utterly obscure, how bout the Live Action Justice League Flash?
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

daglob

In a folder in My Documents are a bunch of screen captures from that show...

martialstorm

Terrific, I really enjoyed that show when it came out. I reckon John Wesley Shipp would make a great Jay Garrick now.

daglob

While looking for Flash reference pics, I've come across a few places where they were "casting" the Flash movie. There are a lot of people who aggree with you about Mr. Shipp.

John Jr.

Your Flashes are just great, Daglob. Impressive work with jay's face and TV Barry's costume.

Podmark

Really nice work on your lastes stuff Daglob. That Flash is really nice.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Sioux City Dynamo

Daglob,

As always Great work!!

Respectfully,
Io

laughing paradox

Really cool stuff you've got going. I really like that Flash skin.. the boots look good.

BentonGrey

Man, REALLY nice work on the TV show Flash, Daglob.  You even got the weird texture of his costume, and that's awesome. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Scorpion13mk2

Yeah, you even got the absurdly muscled appearance, too.

I liked the show, but really, when I think of the Flash, I don't think ginormous muscles.

daglob

Scorpion13mk2

SHRED-DERRRRRRR!!! Blaroughgblle.....!!!

BentonGrey

Too awesome!  Daglob, that is really fantastic.  You've even got the joints at his knees.  Your work on Krang himself is probably the most impressive.  He looks fantastic...err...disgusting...err...perfect.  Hah, I love the touch of the veins in his...err...forehead?  I'm also impressed with how you've made his android body look much better on that mesh.  I guess it's the removal of the definition (he's not super cut like the placeholder), but he looks much more like he should.  It looks like he's almost done already, man.  That was quick work!

KRANG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9dzUt0K-Ck
A.K.A, some people have too much time on their hands...
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

daglob

I borrowed my daughter's 18" Krang/Android Body figure. It has the same stuff her regular sized one has, but I can see it better.

I'm still working on the frankenstitches and all the cybernetic do-dads he has on his body. I also need ot do more on Krang's cockpit.

BentonGrey

Quote from: daglob on November 19, 2010, 05:55:20 AM
I borrowed my daughter's 18" Krang/Android Body figure. It has the same stuff her regular sized one has, but I can see it better.

I'm still working on the frankenstitches and all the cybernetic do-dads he has on his body. I also need ot do more on Krang's cockpit.

An excellent source.  I like how your skins and Style's skopes have drawn so much from the toys.  It makes them pretty neat.  A word to the wise though, you don't need all of the metal bits that the toy has on his body.  The 'toon design was a little cleaner.

http://www.thatchickensite.com/letters/krangtribute/krangandshredder.jpg

It's your skin though, so do what you think looks best. :)
God Bless

oldmanwinters

Quote from: BentonGrey on November 19, 2010, 06:01:22 AM

An excellent source.  I like how your skins and Style's skopes have drawn so much from the toys.  It makes them pretty neat. 

Yeah, I think the toy design has the definite edge in coolness over the emotionless android portrayed in the cartoon.  That fearsome looking mouth was a great touch on the figure!

murs47

cascarudo

daglob

Close to finished with Chunk here.

About finished with Mr. Freeze III here too.

Outcast

Love the photo skinned faces as usual Daglob. ;)

daglob

I had almost forgotten Ms. Jupeski...

Scorpion13mk2

Nice Silk Spectre, there, Glob.

And that Mister Freeze looks nice. You do well with photoskins there, and that makes me wonder if you wouldnt want to make some Good, The Bad and The Ugly skins......

herodad1

like your silk spectre 2 bud!  now...can i have it? :lol:

daglob

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on November 25, 2010, 07:05:04 PM
Nice Silk Spectre, there, Glob.

And that Mister Freeze looks nice. You do well with photoskins there, and that makes me wonder if you wouldnt want to make some Good, The Bad and The Ugly skins......

Got a Man With No Name started.

And here is Silk Specter on a different mesh. This is Tommy's Supergirl Modern mesh with most of the supergirl parts hidden. The bangs work better, but now she looks like Cher. Need to re-alighn the face parts.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Daglob,

Nice work!  Keep it up.

Respectfully,
Io

daglob

With the help of Bearded In Lair we present... The Flash?

Waitaminit...