News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cards & Design Help

Started by UnkoMan, December 27, 2008, 08:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnkoMan

Well I had just started a thread for some Weird World cards I had done, but the archives came before, I assume, many people got to see it. It was just to show off my Weird World cards.

Weird World, by the way, is the name that got given to the universe of the monster-esque team me and AA were creating. Since it happens to be set in the same world as The Corpse and a few other of my things, I decided to just adopt the name in full. There will be more to come.

As to the other thing, I again am having design problems. I always do this... overanalyze one element of a character and try a million different options, liking a lot of them for different reasons. So then I ask for people's opinions and finally settle on what I like regardless of anybody else. I plan to do it again.

The picture is here. Any feedback on the fella's mask would be appreciated. If you want to know a little about him, he's basically a disease filled useless hunk of flesh who is kept alive by chemical means. The only reason he can move and such is due to his own telepathic powers.

Glitch Girl

Hmmm...

Personally, I think maybe a combination of the one on the body (with the short canister thingee on the front) and the one directly to the right of it, where the headpiece encloses the entire head with the single band going up the middle if that helps.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

UnkoMan

As with last time I knew the one I was leaning towards after I posted this. It is somewhat similar to those, but won't be full head as I want to make it look sort of like the mask is becoming embedded into the flesh itself.

But thank you for posting opinions. I love to see what other people think.