News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Screenshots Thread

Started by laughing paradox, December 25, 2008, 04:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laughing paradox

Show us your images from the game!

I've worked on creating shadow creatures for the game and here they are. Very simple skin and alpha work on the fire_elemental mesh.

BentonGrey

Cool stuff LP! 

Very nice IPS, I'm curious as to how you have your Circe set up.  It looks like you've given her some interesting abilities, and seeing as how my Circe is little more than a more powerful version of Zatana (as I know nothing about her), I would like to improve her.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Vertex

Honestly Circe has two powers she is built for

1. she is a master of illusion, her creations are so hard to distinguish from reality that she has often fooled a lot of people into thinking she has a lot more powers than she really does.
2. Circe can manipulate ALL forms of matter inorganic and organic.. much like green genie. The old legend of her turning men into pigs.. ain't just a legend.

In addition to those two specialties of hers she has the following standard (usually) Eternal powers.
1. nearly impossible to kill. Will regenerate from almost any form of damage. Essentially only complete dispersal of all atoms would kill her. She doesn't heal as fast as some other Eternals but she will heal eventually.
2. Increased strength, I'd say roughly equal to Spiderman if she gets angry enough.
3. flight
4. energy beams for offense and defense, usually generated through eyes but I think she can also do it through her hands.
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Vertex

Actually everything I said was wrong  :banghead:

I was giving description of Eternals Circe and you're working with the sorceress from DC.. my bad ;)
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Shogunn2517

Not to veer off topic, but I just got to ask a few questions, IPS.  One, what WW mesh are you using exactly.  Secondly, what keyframes are you using for Circe?

Thanks.

Previsionary

Can I play? Can I play?
=============

Elemental forces vs. a mage and a tank? Oh no!

Torch is fine, but Iceman hits dirt!

Fight fire with fire...and a gun!

Iceman strikes back *3!

One down, a few to go!

It's raining hail! Literally!
Disappear when you least expe--

Previsionary

Quote from: ips on January 07, 2009, 03:15:41 PM
prev. nice shots. fun with tanks! is this from the next mod?

Tis from the current mod...and those pics are from mission 5. :P

herodad1

very cool ips!where did you get that giant giganta?she's huge!!!

AfghanAnt

deano_ue

how do you guys get the camera down so low

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on January 11, 2009, 09:11:34 PM

Hell's bells, man!...How long have you been a member here?  LOL! 

It must be in the archived messages, but there are instructions on how to alter your game's init.py file to enable you to move the camera view to show very close/low or really high.

Dana

deano_ue

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on January 11, 2009, 09:53:33 PM
Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on January 11, 2009, 09:11:34 PM

Hell's bells, man!...How long have you been a member here?  LOL! 

long enough to know that until recently i never actually played the second game and only did skins

GogglesPizanno

Did he seriously just say "hell's bells"??
Well golly gee....

In the system folder, there is a file called "localinit.py"
Add the following lines:

import js
import ff

ff.APP_ENABLE_XTRACHARS = 1
ff.CAM_MAX_ZOOM=6000
ff.CAM_MIN_ZOOM=-350
ff.CON_ENABLE = 1

You can change the numbers around to get to your liking....also look at the Game Commands and Variables document in the games help files (I think it comes with the mod tools) for all the other game variables you can play around with. I tend to switch up some other stuff like Field of View and turning off damage result bubbles... but that's all a personal preference thing.

Previsionary

Tutie-Shirley strikes again. Why don't you just get on to moving over the comprehensive list and the gamefaq while you're at it Tutie-S.

deano_ue

Quote from: ips on January 11, 2009, 10:30:20 PM
don't even try to defend it UE lol. it's applicable for both games. :P

ahh see, your under the impression i played the first one to great lengths outside of a few mods :P

GogglesPizanno

Quote from: Previsionary on January 11, 2009, 10:38:23 PM
Tutie-Shirley strikes again. Why don't you just get on to moving over the comprehensive list and the gamefaq while you're at it Tutie-S.

And deprive you of your life's calling?
Never.

docdelorean88

I think i have just experienced the most ironic thing in freedom force!
So, i was playing the first cuba mission in custom force. Having just started clean including custom characters, i only had 2 to recruit. So as the third i picked El Diablo. Check out how this panned out in the last cutscene:

Spoiler

And just to emphisize it i pulled just the quote:
Spoiler

For those of you who don't remember/know who was supposed to say that line it would normally be Mentor.  :lol:

Me loves I some irony...and inverted dialogue!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

gengoro

Needed some hulk wallpaper so I took these.  These are smaller versions though.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

laughing paradox

Gengoro, very cool pics. I think that first one is the best.

Maybe next time you can set it up in Watch Mode so you wouldn't see the ring around the Hulk's feet.

Gremlin

No fair, showing off that Black Canary before we can get our mitts on her! :P

herodad1

could someone PLEASE explain to me how to send screenshots to this forum.ive got some really cool pics on my computer but i dont know how to send.

laughing paradox

Quote from: herodad1 on February 02, 2009, 02:22:54 PM
could someone PLEASE explain to me how to send screenshots to this forum.ive got some really cool pics on my computer but i dont know how to send.

You need to sign up to an image hosting site, like Photobucket. (It's free)

It's easy to upload your pictures from your computer to their website, in your own account. From there, you'll be provided with links to post .. for this website, you want the IMG Code. Just copy that code, paste it in your post and Voila! Instant pictures showing.

Hope that helped.

herodad1

hope this works.heres a few battles i put together....antman v.s godzilla, hulk v.s thor, hellboy v.s ben grimm, and a classic hulk v.s the thing   http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/herodad1/?albumview=grid

BentonGrey

Some very nice pics there HD!  I especially like the one with Hulk and Thing surrounded by wreckage.
God Bless

herodad1

thanks! it took awhile to pile up all those cars! theres alot more but cant see them all.

herodad1

Some more pics.the vision mesh uses rens martian manhunter with c6 skin.looks good during intangible form.the ionic wonderman is on ren's major force mesh.cant remember where i got the skin.could have been from c6's wonder m. pack.brainiac skin is on apocolypse mesh.  http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/herodad1/  i think the MM mesh works well for the vision.

BentonGrey

That Wonderman combo looks pretty awesome.  Some nice shots there HD!
God Bless

herodad1

here's a super team i put together using some mix-n-match ideas and some incredible skins/meshes by various people.i call them FREAK FORCE.greyman(shape shifter),darwin(mental abilities),rockpile(s.strength & invulnerability), and turtle man(strong,fast,tough hide).  http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww276/herodad1/?action=view&current=P4100025.jpg