News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

A Mr. Mind for the Fawcett mod. Needs a skin. Hopefully someone can find the time.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

daglob

Hey! I've been needing a worm!

lonespacerangr@gmail.com

Imagine him sitting in this:

daglob

Scopes of The Thing and The Hulk wearing Ben Cooper Halloween costumes.

daglob

One walker with worm.

For some reason when the helmet is visible, the worm can only be seen from the back and the sides. Everything still needs to be skinned, but I think this looks pretty good.

windblown

Cool Mr. Mind! :thumbup:

Quote from: detourne_me on October 12, 2016, 10:02:19 AM
So, for the fall animation, I'm assuming you have like a scene root1,2, and 3 or a bip01,01_a,01_b, or something, right? Did you have to manually set all of the locations in the key frames so there would be no overlap as well?

Hey DM you got it right! I have bip01 for Celeste, bip02 for Mindee and bip03 for Phoebe, then I had to set the keyframes manually for the sisters to move correctly. It was pretty hard and time consuming, but I like how it turned out.

WyldFyre

Awesome.

Quote from: daglob on October 16, 2016, 08:45:18 PM
For some reason when the helmet is visible, the worm can only be seen from the back and the sides. Everything still needs to be skinned, but I think this looks pretty good.

Some of Tommy's meshes are like that. I think it has something to do with alphas but I haven't had a chance to investigate it.
For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: WyldFyre on October 16, 2016, 10:22:31 PM
Awesome.

Quote from: daglob on October 16, 2016, 08:45:18 PM

Some of Tommy's meshes are like that. I think it has something to do with alphas but I haven't had a chance to investigate it.

I'd have to look at the Mesh, but in addition to the Alpha Channels being wrong (I'd have to check my notes), you may also be missing the Stencil Mask.

daglob

Do FF1 meshes have a stencil mask?

This helmet is from Male Test Flight by Texas Jack.

The tracked version I'm working on uses a Tommy helmet.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

daglob

spydermann93

Quote from: style on October 27, 2016, 09:38:40 PM

Something New! ;)

Spoiler

I think the true Sorcerer Supreme is you, Style.

And Glob and WyldFyre: I'm loving that Mr. Mind skope you two have been working on! So cool!

detourne_me

:thumbup: Wow Style!   You're streets ahead!

detourne_me

Here are some skopes that I started long ago, but finally got around to releasing.

First is Aquaman with his hook hand.  It's based on Renegade's Wolverine, and has Sentry's hair. The skin is by C6.

The next is Afghan Ant's Wonder Woman with Grenadier's Warrior_Woman keyframes, and of course IPS' Wonder Woman keyframes.

Hope you enjoy them.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

This movie was great!!! :thumbup:

Spoiler
The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

Yep. Style is Sorcerer Supreme confirmed.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: style on November 04, 2016, 02:09:03 AM

This movie was great!!! :thumbup:

Spoiler

Absolutely fantastic as always, Style!!  :D :thumbup:

detourne_me

So hardcase Style! Are those from Future Fight?
I found some Marvel heroes Mordo and Strange that I might make.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

cmdrkoenig67

Style,

BRAVO!  Those Dr Strange meshes are so cool!

Dana

daglob

This started as just a little something, and ended up being a problem.

It's a size-changing Ultraman. Cyber Burn fixed the reflections.

detourne_me

He looks great. The reflection really works well with the character, so I'm glad you got it figured out.

windblown

I've been trying to update some of my first skopes, here is the first bunch. I still have to work with some of the keyframes though:

I've skoped Gaia, the spirit of Earth to go with the rest of the team.

WyldFyre

Those are looking VERY good windblown!!!  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
For Freedom!

spydermann93

crosspotts1.0

Podmark

I remember your original Captain Planet skopes, WB. These look much better than those. It's great seeing how you've improved over the years.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

That is filled with soooo much of awesome Windblown!
The Ultimate Fan!

daglob

Just messing around. This is Bearded's Injustice Superman with the belt and shield hidden. Now I'm trying to find cape clips. I am open to suggestions.