News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Previsionary

Why is Vlad brought up like clockwork. It's worse than when he used to appear every year with another name and get himself banned again and then proceed to bash everyone for several months straight. Let's move on. Tired of the recurring nature this person seems to intentionally create.
Disappear when you least expe--

Johnny Patches

:angry: oh man i thought vlad went down with the titanic.. the man is like dog poop get it on your shoes its a matha to get off..  ;)

style

Now whoever knows me knows that I'm the nicest easiest going guy and its only 2 peeps that I know that ever came on here that left an extremely bad taste in my mouth!!! N.H.! One is Vlad and the other I dont even want to give the dignity of even mentioning his name! <_< And if I came on here and posted anything from the later person mention people on here I promise will be steaming to kick ME off this forum!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the last I will say about this matter! :mellow:
The Ultimate Fan!

Xenolith

Switching gears, literally, here is one of M.O.D.O.K.'s inventions, "the Super Synthoids of AIM!"  (Did M.O.D.O.K. really need to point that out?  I mean, surely the Thing and Namor wouldn't have confused them with the Super Synthoids of the Shi'ar Empire, would they?)  Yes, Doctor Ruina already made one.  However, his was based on a male_basic mesh and these guys are supposed to be 20 feet tall, so I used a mesh with good big guy keyframes.

style

COMING SOON!!!!  :thumbup:

"Powers Activate!"

I was inspired by this!
http://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/ContentTheme/pbPage.2009_SDCC_WonderTwins
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Ha!  The bucket of water literally made me laugh out loud.  That is one of the greatest, and yet goofiest, things I have ever seen.  Ha, great work Style. :D

Also, nice work Xenolith.  I haven't read the issues where they show up, but I'm guessing I could fill in the blanks. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

LOL...Those are great, Style!

Dana

TAP43

Hey Style that is the greatest thing I've seen in a long time  :thumbup:
   and gave me a much needed laugh  :lol:
   Thanks

Here is what I am tinkering with right now, a update of a character I skinned before.
       I did a lot of reshaping in blender and some cuts here and there on the parts I used.
      The skin is just a place holder until I do a update on it, and I have to game test it as well.
       I skoped it onto Taskmaster_cordless for the animations which I have a few ideas to try out.
      I do have a question though do you think he need to be squatter if that make sense, I mean
      I know he should be short but should he be short and squat or just short.

cryonic2099

great skope Tap...I do recall him being on the slightly misshapen side...usually drawn broader at the shoulders and tapering off slowly toward the feet if that helps any

BentonGrey

Very, VERY cool Tap!  I've always wanted a Mad Hatter with a gun.  I think he should be a little on the squat side, but don't over do it.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

docdelorean88

Style! I totally was wondering when the wonder twins were coming around! In response to this:http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=49044.msg717382#msg717382 I was wondering if the wonder twins could be done as a single mesh(if only for keyframe possibilities). I know yours isn't one mesh, but my mind is at ease now! Great work!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Failed_Hero

Quote from: cryonic2099 on July 02, 2010, 05:38:41 AM
great skope Tap...I do recall him being on the slightly misshapen side...usually drawn broader at the shoulders and tapering off slowly toward the feet if that helps any

Hatter also has a rather large head compared to his body
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

cmdrkoenig67

In case folks didn't see this guy in my animal request thread...

...And a few other Skopes...

It's just the  :ffvstr: wraith mesh, but I made him transparent...

Some Jik dragon skopes (all pieces are native to the mesh), just wanted some dragons that looked more like the D&D ones...

Some Micronauty skopes...

spydermann93

My lord, those are awesome! Great work! :thumbup:

AfghanAnt

I love the beetle!

I've always wanted to add the Wraith's dust fx to my Cloak skope. Anyone know how to do that?

deano_ue

i'd love to know how to add the dust and animations to the horde wraith mesh

herodad1

lovin' the dragons and the wraith!everything else is also super!

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

style

Ha ha! :P Another somethin somethin from the "House of Ideas!" Oh wait that tag lines already tooken! :angry:

I dont think anyone remembers this show but me! This was my favorite! :thumbup:

More to come! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Captain N!  Megaman!  Simon!  Style, that was one of my favorites too!  Have you ever gone back and watched it, though?  Sooo terrible. :D  That is unbelievably cool though.  Am I the only one who can't believe that the living advertisement for Nintendo's games never got a game himself?
God Bless

style

I wanted the action figure!  :( But hey now the do have their own game> :ff:  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

AfghanAnt

Wow! Those are amazing, Style!

BentonGrey

That's right, the Saturday morning cartoons live again!
God Bless

spydermann93

Quote from: style on July 16, 2010, 11:30:33 PM
Ha ha! :P Another somethin somethin from the "House of Ideas!" Oh wait that tag lines already tooken! :angry:

I dont think anyone remembers this show but me! This was my favorite! :thumbup:

More to come! :thumbup:

Very nice mate! Fantastic work!

Spoiler
Also, who's the Skeleton in the background?

style

The Ultimate Fan!

herodad1

just thinking out loud here but anyone ever remember a cartoon called Mighty Max? always thought the character Norman would be cool to use in game. really loved his character.

Failed_Hero

Check the Releases for the Guardian Angel
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

style

Kool skope FH!!! :thumbup: Yeah I remember Mighty Max! :thumbup: That was one of my favorites too!!!!!!! I think they're gonna be next!!!
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Wow FH, that is a really neat skope.  That design just keeps getting better and better....well...if that is the one that I'm remembering.  You have previewed him before, right?
God Bless