News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

A Couple Things

Started by darkphoenixII, September 07, 2010, 03:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkphoenixII

I'm not sure if it's just my game, but for some reason my custom characters are treated as having less power than the built-ins. I compared a telekinetic push power with Alchemiss' Repel power built the same way, and the latter works the way it should. The former barely causes anything to move a lot of the time unless I overpower it. Same with the effectiveness status effects. Why this?

A few other things:

- The effects for Summon Rain only show little white boxes instead of raindrops.
- Some area swaps powers for specials don't swap (i.e. gravity increase, teleport), instead only leaving them hexed.
- Bulk Teleporter won't work.

This is  :ffvstr: btw.
Dark Phoenix: You once told Jean Grey that the greatest joy a teacher has is to be surpassed by his own pupil. Enjoy!
Professor Xavier: In the battlefield of the mind, my will shall prevail!
DP: Do you really think your puny mind is a match for mine? The conceit of you humans! The arrogance!

yell0w_lantern

Make sure you run the FFX control center and then the power ID Generator (Rumble Room setting). Those are the most easily fixed problems. If doing those steps does not solve your swapping issue - I am not sure what else to try.
Yellow Lantern smash!