Free Server Transfers

Started by rain, December 15, 2009, 08:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rain

-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings

BlueBard

Let the Juggling begin!

There's one teeny-tiny issue, though... Don't know how many of us are still active in the game (I know I'm not as active lately) so it might be more difficult to land in an established SG that has fully-loaded bases.

Anybody with invite privileges to one or more SG's (and isn't planning to move) speak up!

Still, I can see myself taking advantage of this and moving some of my favorites over to Virtue and Freedom.
STO/CO: @bluegeek

MJB

If I was able to play I'd probably use this opportunity to bring my fire/kin over to Freedom for some farmage. Fun!

rain

Quote from: BlueBard on December 15, 2009, 09:19:51 PM
Let the Juggling begin!

There's one teeny-tiny issue, though... Don't know how many of us are still active in the game (I know I'm not as active lately) so it might be more difficult to land in an established SG that has fully-loaded bases.

Anybody with invite privileges to one or more SG's (and isn't planning to move) speak up!

Still, I can see myself taking advantage of this and moving some of my favorites over to Virtue and Freedom.

there's a group of us who are still daily and very active. We're doing stuff all the time.

As for SG inviting.... NRF has room and anyone wanting an invite blueside should just send me a shout. Redside I can invite to Rogue's Gallery as can just about anyone.
Mikeb7's always around for people looking for a Freaky-Deakies invite as well.

As for the Freedom Reborn SG I'm pretty sure a few of the founders still have active accounts. I see Marm around occasionally more than just about anyone.

-rain

Every time a Hammyo'ed MoG scrapper falls to an elec snipe in the arena, an angel gets his wings

rain

Quote from: MJB on December 15, 2009, 10:34:48 PM
If I was able to play I'd probably use this opportunity to bring my fire/kin over to Freedom for some farmage. Fun!

We need you back buddy... get a new ISP :P
-rain

Tortuga

Dang, they keep finding ways to make me want back in.  It would be nice to free up some Freedom slots pre-GR, but I'm going to have to resist.

BlueBard

I made room and moved over Astragirl (Grav/FF Controller - 32) and BlueBard (Sonic/Mind Blaster - 22) from Virtue to Freedom.

I'm thinking about moving over my Bot/Traps Mastermind, too. (He's mid-20's, forget exactly)  And possibly my Elec/Kin Defender who's coming up on level 32. 

I still have my vet bonus slots :)

Kommando

Sweet.  I have a brute and a blaster at the very least to move to freedom.

BlueBard

These are all nice perks, but I sure hope they've got some really cool new stuff just over the horizon.  Perks like this will only generate so much buzz.  I suspect GR is still a ways off.

AncientSpirit

Looking forward to moving toons about.  Big problem I ran into was that I got into villians but moved them all over to the Pinnacle Server, where nobody else I knew was playing.    On Freedom, all my toons were 50s and I played them rarely.   

So four questions:

1) Will you every team with me again since I've been out of the NRF loop so long?   (If YES, go on to #2.  If no, skip to #3)

2) What servers are you guys playing on these days?   And what times are best to hook up?

3)  I am thinking of spreading out my Freedom 50s throughout the servers.    But I see that some servers are East Coast, some are West Coast.   Since I'm on the East Coast, does it make the most sense to migrate exclusively there (except for Virture, which I want some of my public domain literary characters like Peter Pan and Zorro to head to)? 

4)  My experience has pretty much been limited to Freedom and Pinnacle.   What other servers do you recommend and why?

Thanks. 
AncientSpirit
Plotter and Writer of ... The Legendary (and by that I mean LONG FORGOTTEN) Fantastic Force!!!!

Ephemeris

1) yes
2) freedom, evenings eastern time mainly.  others may have different times
3) east coast/west coast, doesn't matter unless you're gangsta
4) there are other servers other than freedom?!

BlueBard

What Eph said...

Except for that last bit...

My altitis cannot be constrained to one server alone. 

Most of my favorites were on Virtue and two of those have been migrated to Freedom.  Other servers I tend to hang out on are Guardian and Liberty.

I think I'm going to try to consolidate the alts I really care about on Freedom, Virtue, and one other.  (Suggestions as to the third are welcome.)

rain

Quote from: AncientSpirit on December 18, 2009, 03:22:28 AM
So four questions:

1) Will you every team with me again since I've been out of the NRF loop so long?   (If YES, go on to #2.  If no, skip to #3)

2) What servers are you guys playing on these days?   And what times are best to hook up?

3)  I am thinking of spreading out my Freedom 50s throughout the servers.    But I see that some servers are East Coast, some are West Coast.   Since I'm on the East Coast, does it make the most sense to migrate exclusively there (except for Virture, which I want some of my public domain literary characters like Peter Pan and Zorro to head to)? 

4)  My experience has pretty much been limited to Freedom and Pinnacle.   What other servers do you recommend and why?

1.Heck yes.
2.Freedom.... only Freedom
3.Freedom Uber alles
4.I reccomend Freedom
-rain