News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

I'm looking for a.......

Started by Zivon23, December 23, 2008, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zivon23

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=46251.0

I am looking for a couple of parts.  Maybe someone can help.

A collar that looks like this

Secondly, a straight razor like this

Any help is apprieciated

Thanks in advanced,

~Z23~

miguelyanke

you can alpha some longjacket... maybe gambit_ink

docdelorean88

I saw an fx the was the blade. I think it was on FXFORCE. Just out of curiosity,Can you skope an fx on like a weapon? Hope this helped. If it isn't on FXFORCE i'll look around cause i know ive seen something identicle.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

UnkoMan

Hmm... I guess if the fx is actually a nif then you should be able to skope it, right?

Say, anybody know where I could get some shaggy man hair?  Ala Owen Wilson? Like Ren's Sentry mesh, but not so long.

Zivon23

Quote from: UnkoMan on January 03, 2009, 10:43:57 PM
Hmm... I guess if the fx is actually a nif then you should be able to skope it, right?

Say, anybody know where I could get some shaggy man hair?  Ala Owen Wilson? Like Ren's Sentry mesh, but not so long.
CHeck some of Ink's Female meshes.......one of his Rogue meshes has hair that can be skinned into something like that. I think.

Zivon23

Quote from: UnkoMan on January 03, 2009, 10:43:57 PM
Say, anybody know where I could get some shaggy man hair?  Ala Owen Wilson?

How is something like this do for you?

Shaggy hair

I can prolly add more bangs to it if you need.

~Z23~

UnkoMan

Hmm... That's pretty good actually. I looked at the Rogue's but wasn't sure if I could get any to look right. Then I was looking for an Adam Warlock mesh, but couldn't recall where it was at. Then I was thinking I might just use the Sentry's longer hair.

But if you did that already I'll take a look if you send it to joe dot idiot at gmail. I'm not even 100% on the character right now. It may change depending on certain things. Still I thank you a bunch for putting in the effort.

Zivon23

Quote from: UnkoMan on January 07, 2009, 05:10:41 AM
Hmm... That's pretty good actually. I looked at the Rogue's but wasn't sure if I could get any to look right. Then I was looking for an Adam Warlock mesh, but couldn't recall where it was at. Then I was thinking I might just use the Sentry's longer hair.

But if you did that already I'll take a look if you send it to joe dot idiot at gmail. I'm not even 100% on the character right now. It may change depending on certain things. Still I thank you a bunch for putting in the effort.
Let me do a read me and I will send it your way.

OK...You should have mail.  Let me know if you didn't get it, I will post it on Mediafire so you can DL it.

Quote from: UnkoMan on January 07, 2009, 05:10:41 AMThen I was looking for an Adam Warlock mesh, but couldn't recall where it was at.

I believe you can get it from HeroForce from AA's section.  However, 1) it is for  :ffvstr: and 2) it looks like a skope using the Sentry hair.

For the record, my skope is for  :ff: but I am sure it can be converted.

herodad1

Zivon23

http://edit.81x.com/Authors/Zivon23/28CountDooku.jpg

Looking for a sword handle similar to this.  Any suggestions?

Still looking for the Sweeney StraightRazors.

Thanks in advanced

~Z23~

tommyboy

The flintlock pistols on my Grim_ghost_tvlite:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/other%20meshes%205.html
might serve for that sword handle. Maybe..

Zivon23

Thanks Tommy.  They might work.....I'll let you know.

~Z23~

Alphanaut

Wingzero2525's Asajj Ventress mesh has a lightsaber hilt exactly like that, or at least very similar.
What do ya' know? I've got a yahoo group! Check it out, man!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/alphanaut000/

Zivon23

Quote from: Alphanaut on July 13, 2009, 11:14:42 PM
Wingzero2525's Asajj Ventress mesh has a lightsaber hilt exactly like that, or at least very similar.

Nope...they are staight.