News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Skins List Uploaded

Started by Randomdays, February 15, 2021, 03:08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomdays

The next release will have a lot items in it thanks to Daglob. in two ways:

1) I'm going through the download of "Daglob's scope shack." It looks like it has some things not up at Alex's or SA's sites.

2) Some of the requests that he filled still have active mediafire downloads, and have a surprising amount of things I've not seen before. IE there was a request by Hod, I think, that had male_hood in it. Now, I've already got male_hood with about a dozen skins for it, but DG's zip had almost 40 different skins! Some were from my dozen of course, but most were new. Even a couple from C6 that I didn't have. Some were by unknown skinners with no readmes, and some were from skinners I'd never heard of before.

SickAlice

I had the same experience. Him and CB went wild on Mediafire. As I'd said you have to dig for their posts but they both made a lot of single DL pages that aren't attached to their main accounts just for real odd stuff. And that included me, yes. He did send me an email and asked to do it. I have a lot of stuff I'd rather have parted with. Old things and things for the 1st game but Daglob was insistent that he really like them so I said sure. I also host a few of my junky skins because he personally asked me to and to convert them. And mind you I did collabs with both of them so they also had files that I never uploaded anywhere. I gave permission there as well mind you and they always asked first.

Randomdays

I've been doing some searching like that. Not all the links still work, but enough do to make it worthwhile to check.

They were both great hoarders, but also had enough skill to create content. Like all of us, not everything they did was great, but they both had some good work to be found if you looked at it. And what I might not like, someone else would appreciate.

Miss them both here all the time.

SickAlice

Devoted, maybe a bit too much I had thought but it was their thing. They wanted to answer every request here including any potential ones. And a few people were very thrown when Yahoo groups went down including them. Even Mediafire I say it's bad to rely on those file hosts. It's always a matter of time before something happens to all that. And I miss them too, especially Daglob for the personal conversations and the enthusiasm he brought to this community. Like a lot of our joint projects were exhausting for me but just to see how excited he was about it made it worth it or requests from his niece likewise. And his holiday stuff of course. Else make anything about Deadpool and those two would just be ecstatic about it. But boy did they really see into the future to today with all the file backups, that's for sure. And it would be smart of anyone to collect that as you seem to be and back it up elsewhere as I say those service are just not reliable.

Randomdays

New version of the list uploaded.

About 8000 entries now. I've got dm's huge mediafire downloads down from over 5000 to about 3600 - adding new items and deleting duplicates.

Still thousands to add.

Randomdays

New version of the list uploaded, finally.

Not a whole lot added - probably a couple of hundred I think.

dm's mediafire downloads down to about 3000 now.

Still at the link below

Randomdays

Updated the list. Mainly newer stuff from myself, Dean, and a few others. A few older works as well.

About 8,500 entries all together including maps and fx's