Custom keyframe request

Started by SickAlice, January 02, 2015, 07:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

First off sorry if it's the wrong forum. I couldn't decide where else to place this is it qualifies as a "request" despite being for animations.

I'm looking for a keyframe set to go with a Wonder Woman I'm currently organizing. For me it isn't a matter of lacking know how but time management, whereas I'm working on many other mesh bits and keyframes and don't have any to allocate for this project. If anyone wants to take it I'd be appreciative. What I'm looking for is as follows:

Base keyframes: Gren's Guardian/Vindicator (Heather Hudson from Alpha Flight).

Donor keyframes and meshes: Gren's Sif and Warrior Woman.

I want the sword animations from Sif transferred over. These are melee_sword_x, melee_stab and area. The corresponding nodes are sword, sword_hilt, and cape top. The original keyframes naturally need information added for the sword and sword_hilt so that either doesn't end up hanging out in an animation they shouldn't

Form Warrior Woman there's melee's with the _whip at the end of the name. There's also some ranged and hover_ranged animations that use the whip as well. The corresponding nodes are whip_on_back, whip_on_cord_wrapped, whip_helper, whip_bone_01 > 07 and whip_handle.

This is where I want to mix things up though. In most of the animations when the whip is not in use it's held in the characters hand. Instead I want a holstered one (like INK's Wonder Woman and Catwoman meshes for example). I'm thinking the left hip. I don't care if the character actually reaches for the holstered whip or not, as long as it disappears when the whip is in use and the whip vanishes from the hand and the holstered one reappears when the whip is not being used.

Naturally new information (a lot for the whip which is where time becomes a factor) would need to be in the other Heather keyframes as well as the Sif ones, and sword information put into the new whip ones. Also some would have to renamed from the start as not to cross with ones that already exist. Past this I won't be adding any nodes with a specific name to the new work and only using the ones in question. The nif at this stage is to have a New 52 skin, a Black Lantern one, a White Lantern one and a Star Sapphire one at the least and new mesh parts for all. I have a list of things to run through before a release so there's time yet, just not time for me to do the keys. If all else fails I'll release it fairly static and maybe try to push one of two sword keys in. Thank you to anyone who considers this.