News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Costume Rating 43: Barry Allen Future Flash

Started by Podmark, September 21, 2014, 06:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think of Barry Allen's New 52 Future Flash design?

5 - Love it!
4 - Like it
3 - Meh, no strong feelings
2 - Dislike it
1 - Hate it!

Podmark

Last in our Barry Allen series we check out a recent addition, the Future Flash costume:

I believe this is related to the Future's End weekly going on right now. Originally people believed this would be Wally West's New 52 costume but that didn't turn out to be the case.
So what do you think? Is the future bright for Barry, or not?

We'll do the new TV suit closer to the show's premiere.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

trebean

Lol no, that's probably one of his most worst design yet. The blue just turns me off here, and the lightning effects just look like a mess, for a while I thought it was more of an energy aura surrounding him, but no there are clear deviations from his New 52 redesign, even Wally's Speedforce Suit looks better than this.

bat1987

2. But then again I doubt we'll see this suit after Future's End...ends.

murs47

4, I like it. But if the suit was red and the lightning was yellow I would have given it a 5.

Cyber Burn

While the costume in and of itself may have potential, it isn't Barry. It's overly cluttered. While I don't mind the Blue, everything else is, again, just too much. Maybe if the base design was cleaned up a bit, scaled down, I could have given it a higher score, but as it stands, for what it is, and for who it is, a 2 is the best I could do.

Podmark

I think there's some potential here, but as is it's just not working. It's too busy especially with the abundance of electricity flying every where. I'm not sure if I like the blue energy face, and the border on the logo seems weird.
I think another pass on this concept could produce something decent, but it's not there.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

2: Hey look, it's an over-designed, confusing mess of a costume! :P  It fits in perfectly with the New 52.  Yeah, I agree with what most of the rest of y'all have said.  It's just unnecessarily complicated and doesn't really fit the character.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/