Freedom Reborn

Freedom Force Forums => Requests for Skins and Meshes => Topic started by: deanjo2000 on September 28, 2026, 06:08:55 PM

Title: Axe head.
Post by: deanjo2000 on September 28, 2026, 06:08:55 PM
Is it possible to remove the handle from the axe on the blood axe mesh, or male heavy axe mesh. Basically I just want the axe head with no handle. Thanks for any help.
Title: Re: Axe head.
Post by: Randomdays on September 28, 2026, 08:22:43 PM
Should be possible. I'll take a look in a bit
Title: Re: Axe head.
Post by: Randomdays on October 01, 2026, 05:27:48 PM
Done Dean - uploaded to my requests folder. I wasn't sure what you exactly needed so I did 3 quick versions.
Title: Re: Axe head.
Post by: deanjo2000 on October 02, 2026, 05:20:28 PM
I really appreciate what you've done and the 3rd version is exactly what I want. The only problem is they seem to be broken or fractured?
Title: Re: Axe head.
Post by: Randomdays on October 02, 2026, 09:27:46 PM
I see that now - part of the mesh was turned inside out.

Coeeected  version of axe 3 uploaded
Title: Re: Axe head.
Post by: deanjo2000 on October 03, 2026, 11:30:20 AM
 :thumbup:  Brilliant thank you, it's perfect.
This is what it was for.
(https://i.imgur.com/S51evIj.png)