News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Not So Super-Villian

Started by Avalon, March 14, 2009, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon

I have the latest villainous scum for Freedom everywhere. The most diabolical evil to every appear. Not a What If story, not an alternate Earth. Meet the Irrational Poor Sport!  :o

Still working the costume. But any input would be appreciated. Had to give him the good old Marvel Villain colors of Purple and Green.
Gonna make an FX where he throws letters at you.

BentonGrey

Ha! :D  That's rich.  He looks good, and I love the anti-FR symbol on his chest. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

deano_ue

seriously this  just gives ammo where you don't want it

House Quake

Unnecessary and in bad taste.

Come on Avalon... I know you.  Don't stoop to this.

BentonGrey

Ehh, I don't see how it's such a big deal.  He isn't even named and doesn't bear any resemblance to the most specific thorn in our sides.  He's more like a generic scapegoat.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Previsionary

Quote from: BentonGrey on March 14, 2009, 10:31:32 PM
Ehh, I don't see how it's such a big deal.  He isn't even named and doesn't bear any resemblance to the most specific thorn in our sides.  He's more like a generic scapegoat.

His name is "Irrational Poor Sport" and we can all link that up to a specific person. Regardless of the issues going on, we really should stop poking the guy because we know he can sink low. All the bickering and name calling is what got us here, so maybe we should pull a "lesson learned" and stop giving him things to retaliate against.
Disappear when you least expe--

BentonGrey

Ahh...I honestly didn't get the initial thing.  Still, I hardly think he needs anything further to retaliate against at this point.
God Bless

livewyre1014

Not to pass judgement...but I find this to be bad form.  The crisis has been averted, and this just keeps a sense of hostility and hurt feelings flowing through our community.  We came through all of this with decency and our heads held high, I say we just let the dead horse lay and stop beating it with a stick.  Avalon, I appreciate your creativity, but I would advise you direct it toward more good works, and not just rehashing old wounds.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Previsionary on March 14, 2009, 10:39:15 PM
Quote from: BentonGrey on March 14, 2009, 10:31:32 PM

His name is "Irrational Poor Sport" and we can all link that up to a specific person. Regardless of the issues going on, we really should stop poking the guy because we know he can sink low. All the bickering and name calling is what got us here, so maybe we should pull a "lesson learned" and stop giving him things to retaliate against.

While I agree it is bad taste, I don't think we should be afraid of IPS. That is just validates that his tactics can be used at any point to scare us. FYI: He does still roam these boards by hiding his ip addy.

BentonGrey

Right AA, we shouldn't be afraid of him.
God Bless

President Raygun

He might see it as a compliment, like he's transcended the game, this forum or even reality to become some sort of FR boogie man, though purple and green are pretty insulting.

cryonic2099

The important thing is that the resources section is back up. Ultimately IPS didn't "WIN" anything...we did...FR did. He tried, we're still here, he failed. Period.

Failed_Hero

Quote from: cryonic2099 on March 15, 2009, 01:55:38 AM
The important thing is that the resources section is back up. Ultimately IPS didn't "WIN" anything...we did...FR did. He tried, we're still here, he failed. Period.

Quite Right!
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

livewyre1014

I agree that no one here should "be afraid" of any form of retribution, it just strikes me that continuing to bring this issue up gives it more importance than is necessary.  It's over, we won, now let us all set the example of taking the higher road than our less distinquished rival and move on.  I feel that we as a community are better than to give any more importance to this petty person, and we should conduct ourselves thusly. 

Now, I am stepping off my soapbox to get back to my skinning.  Thanks for bearing with me while I spoke my peace.

billdamn22

Quote from: President Raygun on March 15, 2009, 01:31:55 AM
He might see it as a compliment, like he's transcended the game, this forum or even reality to become some sort of FR boogie man, though purple and green are pretty insulting.
It could be worse. Could be orange and green.... :lol:

BentonGrey

Quote from: billdamn22 on March 15, 2009, 03:09:52 PM
:P
God Bless

President Raygun

Quote from: billdamn22 on March 15, 2009, 03:09:52 PM

The Green Hobgoblin ?