“The Official Avatar Request Thread”

Started by Cyber Burn, July 28, 2014, 06:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eluvium

Can I have a copy of your fancy flaming TM pretty please.

eluvium

Omegaprime

deanjo2000

I?ll use that as a reference but change it up so it?s not just taskmaster.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Omegaprime

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 30, 2022, 08:06:08 AM
Jason@ghoul.biz on deviant art, he gave me full permission to use his design as it's a unaffiliated version he made for a comicon contest, just gotta change the name. Look him up, his version of Psylocke is amazing.

Omegaprime

Quote from: deanjo2000 on October 30, 2022, 08:06:08 AM
Thank you so much. My skills are limited, but, I am learning. Hopefully, someday I can help you guys.https://www.mediafire.com/file/9zgdtc27dxvn838/taskmaster_coc_by_ssingh511_dbw5rtd.rar/file
just found this and it only needs conversion, i'm still learning basics of nifscope,lol. I also found the superskrull.

deanjo2000

I just winged it i did'nt want to just copy taskmaster but ironically it just looks like taskmaster :lol:

It's in my originals folder.
If you want me to change the face so it's not a skull i'll do that easily.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Omegaprime

Quote from: deanjo2000 on November 07, 2022, 02:35:25 PM
I just winged it i did'nt want to just copy taskmaster but ironically it just looks like taskmaster :lol:

Holy wow! It is fanF@#&!#tastic! I love it. It's great!

Omegaprime

Omegaprime

I changed the face, believe it or not. this is a marvel superhero RPG character I played and drew, 33 years ago, based off of taskmaster, death Stroke, boba Fett, Wolverine and Rogue, a little bit of punisher too. I imagined an individual from nowhere Ville BFE who had no contact with supers and who's abilities are largely dependent on proximity to supers to know his potential. My original symbol was a sword that looked like a t cross guard was disproportioned with a skull impaled on the hilt and a blacksnake wrapped around the blade. his bow and weapons were more compact and widely varied. His full name was Blacksnake the Tyrant Killer, even drew an entire 5(12 pages each) comic series for senior art class. Very dark antihero, You did a very close approximation, his mask was more crossbones than taskmaster. He was an amalgam of so many of my favorites and they still are. Its funny but taskmaster developed to look like him, lol, and deathstroke. I used to chuckle at the new iterations of each and kick myself for not following my dream, oh well, not important, ramblings of a neverwas.

eluvium

Quote from: Omegaprime on November 21, 2022, 01:57:54 PM

I changed the face, believe it or not. this is a marvel superhero RPG character I played and drew, 33 years ago, based off of taskmaster, death Stroke, boba Fett, Wolverine and Rogue, a little bit of punisher too. I imagined an individual from nowhere Ville BFE who had no contact with supers and who's abilities are largely dependent on proximity to supers to know his potential. My original symbol was a sword that looked like a t cross guard was disproportioned with a skull impaled on the hilt and a blacksnake wrapped around the blade. his bow and weapons were more compact and widely varied. His full name was Blacksnake the Tyrant Killer, even drew an entire 5(12 pages each) comic series for senior art class. Very dark antihero, You did a very close approximation, his mask was more crossbones than taskmaster. He was an amalgam of so many of my favorites and they still are. Its funny but taskmaster developed to look like him, lol, and deathstroke. I used to chuckle at the new iterations of each and kick myself for not following my dream, oh well, not important, ramblings of a neverwas.

is this on your mediafire? in marvel?

eluvium

So I recently used Lensa AI, and I was wondering if anyone could help me combine some of what acame out of it to help me realize my avatar, instead of the one me and daglob dstarted over a decade ago arse an unreleased placeholder.

Here are the features that stood out to me the most.

I'd really like it if it was compatible with nodes wor one of the power ranger meshes w/ weapons, or the Noman_Ult mesh I think by Murs or Cyber or dm, I can't remember, The Any mesh that has constructs of dr. Strange or adam Strange, I can probaby make the skin myself it was the right skope, but something like that transparent heart chamber or the armor pieces is a bit beyond me atm.

I like the old man Logan/ beardy cable vibes up top, I included some full bodied ones for some of the other components not present in the central big photo, the different face and head coverings are like, starlord's face plate but more ina samus helm shape, I thought that was dope, like a helmet that appears when they are damaged or transform. and the chest armor witht eh weird organ chamber in the chest like an arc reactor is also a cool component i really liked