News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Failed_Hero

Yes, he has gone through a dozen redesigns, but this is the final, I'm very happy with how hey came out, I think there is one triangle missing on the cape but that is it the only issue.  I'm going to be releasing several of my originals with wires in hopes to get some skinners interested.   I'll also try to get some shorts written for the characters as well.
At the end of the day all that matter is that I tried, right?

BentonGrey

Cool!  Well, there is usually a skinner around who will skin interesting originals. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Failed_Hero

Check the Release Thread for Rampart

BentonGrey

Hmm, very nice FH.  He's an ally, huh?  I would have pictured him as a nemesis.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Failed_Hero

Yep, ally. Unassuming guy forcibly bonded to a demon.  After being freed he retained some of the "taint" of being bonded to that kind of force, which granted him some demonic abilities and weaknesses, but chooses to use the abilities to help deal with paranormal and criminal threats

Failed_Hero

A complete Vamp check the releases.

By failed_hero at 2010-07-23

Cyber Burn

Really nice F_H. I'm really interested to see how various skinners interpret these skopes.

Failed_Hero

Is that a statement of interest Cyber Burn lol.  I am also excited to see how people view these characters.

Cyber Burn

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be doing any skinning any time soon. Otherwise I would love to.

vamp

-_- *is not amused at the name*  :P

Just kidding of course  ;). Interesting skope, hope it gets a skin soon enough.

laughing paradox

It always goes back to the characters you love.

A skope of Diamond Lil_Gren with Vindicator_Gren to make Heather Hudson. (Been wanting one with an aura for a very long time.)

Also did skopes for Riptide (skin by Podmark) using Vertex keyframes and Harpoon (skin by Blobula) using Checkmate_Knight by Gren - his staff keyframe animations are inspired... I hope he has eventual plans for a female Checkmate Knight.

John Jr.

They're all looking good, LP, specially Heather. I really liked the red tones.
Classic Alpha Flight had a lot of great characters, it's great to see some of them in FF.

cmdrkoenig67

Very nice work, LP.  Although...I though Gren already made a female Checkmate Knight?

Dana

crimsonquill

Very cool work, LP... can't wait for your next update. I especially want to add your new Riptide and Harpoon to my Marauders.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thank, everyone. They should be available soon... I actually want to redo the shapes of Heather's red over the weekend.

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on August 04, 2010, 12:18:10 AM
Very nice work, LP.  Although...I though Gren already made a female Checkmate Knight?

Dana

I meant to say his newest Checkmate Knight at the Champions site, to have a female equivalent of that updated mesh. The keyframes for it are just great and versatile.

cmdrkoenig67

Ah...Okay...:oops:  I didn't realize there was an updated version.

Dana

daglob

I need me some Cyberman handlebars...

Kenn

Quote from: daglob on August 08, 2010, 11:03:34 PM

I need me some Cyberman handlebars...

[davidbanks]EXCELLENT![/davidbanks]
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

cmdrkoenig67

Very nice, DG...I'm really looking forward to this SKope.

Dana

daglob

Thanks, guys, but I was serious about the handlebars. I need some tubing for the arms and legs too. Superboy Prime/The Anti- Monitor doesn't seem to work well.

Any suggestions?

Kenn

The MikeB7_Ren mesh has a number of tubes and hoses on them.   There may be something usable there.

cmdrkoenig67

I'm afraid I'm drawing a blank on where you could get hoses/handlebars from, DG.

Dana

Cyber Burn

I'm not sure what look you're going for, but maybe Tommy's Anti-Monitor, Orion or Manhunter meshes, or the bow from his Green Arrow meshes.

Kenn

"Cyberman handlebars" is a reference to the tubes that run from the cybermen's ears up to that cylinder thing on top of their heads.  Seriously, the BikeB7_Ren mesh has tubes like that on his chest and belt, and if needed I could lengthen them without widening the pipe.

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, just out of curiosity, anything new to show?

I've always loved this thread, it encourages me to try new stuff.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: style on May 20, 2010, 05:53:20 PM
KRANG! ;)

Hey guys, does anyone have any suggestions for what pieces Style may have used for Krang's chest straps?

herodad1

they look like stretched swords. :blink:

Cyber Burn

This is where I'm stuck at right now.