News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Bloodshadow's skin thread

Started by Bloodshadow, December 03, 2010, 04:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

Its been a little while,but I'm still skinnin' ;)
Couple originals for my own Golden Age story,1st is the son and sidekick of my hero Gold Eagle,Silverhawk.

Next is the Gold Eagles main villain,The Reaper

So whatcha think?
Next up is some Flash villains I've been working on, a very colorful one 1st ;) A redo of the very first skin I made :cool:

steamteck

Very subdued and dark colors with a certain elegance to them. I like them very much actually.

Blkcasanova247

Great work man. Very clean and sleak design for Silverhawk but I gotta ask...where's the silver? :P Just the chest emblem? I'd maybe make the lighter gray areas silver and possibly loose the belt.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Podmark

Very nice, both of them.
What mesh is Silverhawk on?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Bloodshadow

QuoteVery nice, both of them.
What mesh is Silverhawk on?
He's on Renegades male_teen_14
QuoteGreat work man. Very clean and sleak design for Silverhawk but I gotta ask...where's the silver?  Just the chest emblem? I'd maybe make the lighter gray areas silver and possibly loose the belt.
I had thought about that when I was working on him,didn't because I thought it might be too flashy,but now since you suggested it too :cool:I think I'll do another with silver and see how he turns out.
Thanks for all your input guys,see ya soon :D

laughing paradox

I really like the Reaper. That's a very cool design.

I like Silverhawk, too. I agree with BCasanova's suggestions about putting the silver in Silverhawk.

Bloodshadow

Thanks LP :cool:
OK I said it was gonna be Rainbow Raider next,but I hit a snag and am restarting him,in the meantime here another Flash villain,Weather Wizard

I'm on a Flash villain kick right now but after that I think I'll start on some Titans villains,anyway what ya think?
Seeya! :cool:

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Bloodshadow,

Welcome back!  Really like the new skins, especially Reaper.

Respectfully,
Io

Cyber Burn

Love your skins Bloodshadow, they always look so clean and crisp.

Bloodshadow

Thanks for the comments guys :D
Today I have a WIP,very early stage,I just wanted some opinions on what I have so far.This is my 1st true attempt at a base skin so it will probably take a while to do,plus I have a lot of fur to skin ;)

Many thanks to Daglob for sending me Beyonder's awesome bunny :cool:
His name is "Clover",I already have 3 fx made for him(yep my first fx too :D)and a voice pack is well under way.I have 3 skins planned out just need to do his base 1st.
Mainly though I'm not sure if his belly button looks right or if I should move it down some and do his eyes and nose look ok?
Thanks for any help guys and gals :cool:

Cyber Burn

I like the face, I agree that the belly button should be a bit lower, and the toes kind of seem a bit off. This is a really good start, I look forward to seeing the progress on this.

martialstorm

Really like your original designs Blood, very iconic and clean. The textures look very good on your Weather Wizard as well.

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Bloodshadow,

Your rabbit base is looking very nice!   :thumbup:

I can not wait to see the finished product.

Respectfully,
Io

John Jr.

Great skins, specially Reaper. The rabbit is very nice too, my daughter loved him.

Bloodshadow

Thanks for the input guys :DAnd glad to hear your daughter liked Clover JJ :cool:
Clover is coming along but I got sidetracked with a redesign idea that I think turned out really cool,My speedster "Blindspot" and his former friend turned arch enemy "Road Rage"

Whatcha think guys and gals?

BentonGrey

Ha, I love the name "Road Rage" for an evil speedster.  That's good stuff, and I really like the basic design of these two guys, however, they are so similar that I feel like something isn't quite right.  They look like two members of the same team, rather than a good guy and a rogue.  You've got some great work here, Bloodshadow.  I really like that Weather Wizard!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Great job on these two guys. I like how seemlessly the chest/neck area flows. I do agree with Benton on Road Rage though. I think it's the color, yellow and red are just too close on the color charts (IMO). I would seperate them a little more, kind of symbolic of the seperation of their friendship. But either way, I would love to see these guys in game.

martialstorm

The speedster designs look great Blood, i'm picking up a bit of a Flash/ Reverse Flash connection between the uniforms which works for me.

Amazo Version 2.2

the flash/zoom similarities hit me at frist too. but after looking over the costumes again, i think the colors may have been a bit better suited to just being flipped. but i think you have some great designs here. the design is really strong as well as streamlined. nice.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Bloodshadow

Thanks for the input guys :cool:
Unfortunately the reason I haven't replied sooner,my hard drive crashed. :angry:Now I have a new comp,but its going to take a long time to reload everything,especially since I have to get used to windows 7 now :angry:
I lost a lot of my recent skins and my new power fx :angry:
I did manage to save Blindspot and Road Rage thanks to a friend so its not all bad news,just mostly bad :(
I should be back skinning again soon though,talk to ya then.

Amazo Version 2.2

sorry to hear about the crash. best of luck in getting things going again.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

bearded

did you lose the top and rainbow raider?
i meant to say weather wizard. looks a little like the top.

Bloodshadow

Quotedid you lose the top and rainbow raider?
i meant to say weather wizard. looks a little like the top.
I lost the Raider and Golden Glider but still have Weather Wizard.
Thanks for the kind words guys,Its taking a bit to get used to Windows 7,but I'm getting everything back up and running again,should be back skinning within the next week or so :cool:

bearded

i think i have your golden glider. did you send it to me december 5th?

Bloodshadow

Yes :thumbup:,I thought I sent it to ya :cool:
That saves me a redo if ya still have her :)

bearded

i do. i can send it back or upload it somewhere.

Cyber Burn

Glad to hear you've been able to salvage some of your work.  :thumbup:

Bloodshadow

Wow,its been a long time since I posted here,I previewed my Wasp skins and a couple others at TOF a couple months ago.I'll post some pics here soon along with my second series of Wasp skins previews soon.
For now I just want to say a very big Thank You! to Grenadier for making a dedicated She Hulk mesh(and the other 44 Halloween treats ;))I've been wanting this for years,so here is the 1st in my new skinpack starring the Sensational She Hulk.

Be back soon and have a Happy Halloween ^_^

Cyber Burn

Love the facial expression, nice.