News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Where are the Champions?

Started by AfghanAnt, January 30, 2009, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

This has crossed my mind so many times over the last couple of months, so I'm going to type it. Where are you guys?!

PS: Your logo is cool. You should post it again.

Figure Fan

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Figure Fan on January 30, 2009, 04:11:53 PM
Champions? :huh:

They know who they are. I demand you reveal the awesomeness which was your banner again!  :)

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

deano_ue

I demand a pizza.

and also the champions thing, i mean we at HF started the who mystery site thing but at least we paid off

bloody teases

Cyber Burn

I have to agree, the Champions had my curiosity questioning their identities. I know "2 of 11" has been around for awhile, and "43 of 11" had peeked in once or twice, but I am curious about the other 946 Champions floating around. :blink:

AfghanAnt

More teasers! Make the community interested! Tell us the economy has not force you into being a sex worker!

When are you guys going to give us another sneak peek?

AfghanAnt

Quote from: ips on January 30, 2009, 08:39:21 PM
Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 30, 2009, 08:17:20 PM
Tell us the economy has not force you into being a sex worker!

ahem.

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you...

Champion 47 of 11

Quote from: AfghanAnt on January 30, 2009, 08:17:20 PM
Tell us the economy has not force you into being a sex worker!

Cable TV doesn't pay for itself, unfortunately.

yell0w_lantern

Sounds like you're working for your TV, man! You need to simplify.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Vertex

... gives new meaning to the old song, "I want my.. I want my MTV"
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Gremlin

Previsionary

What should be done is the return of my psychic powers. I seem to know everything...and I will know who you all are! There're too many clues laying around to be ignored...especially when "two" champions appeared and "one" member disappeared. He was a vocal lad with quite a unique styling about him, ya'know?

You KNOW who you are...don't you "champion"?

*disappears in a swirl of confusion...a KNOWING confusion*
Disappear when you least expe--

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

Previsionary

shh, don't say that name...it summons him. Like a genie from a lamp...or a construct from a ring...or a group from...a group jar....yeah.
Disappear when you least expe--

Champion 2 of 11

I was wondering where those guys were too? <_<

Gremlin

Quote from: Champion 2 of 11 on February 01, 2009, 12:40:23 AM
I was wondering where those guys were too? <_<

THERE IT IS! GET IT! GET IT! *swings with a butterfly net*

yell0w_lantern

I bet they're not really guys. No, see, they're robots. Yeah, that's it - robots.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLLLLLLLLEEEEE!
Yellow Lantern smash!

Gremlin

Cyber Burn

Fine.....................I guess I'll finally have to let the cat out of the bag.................................I'm "Champion 1 of 11"  ...Ok, maybe not.  :lol: But I will usurp number one's position in an attempt to conquer Freedom Reborn.  :lol:

bearded

Quote from: Cyber Burn on February 07, 2009, 01:07:38 AM
   Fine.....................I guess I'll finally have to let the cat out of the bag.................................I'm "Champion 1 of 11"  ...Ok, maybe not.  :lol: But I will usurp number one's position in an attempt to conquer Freedom Reborn.  :lol:
and i'm 7 of 9.
what is this champion thing?  red herring?  say...wasn't there a supergroup on the freedom server of champions numbered? in coh i mean.

Champion 1 of 11

Ask and you shall recieve AfghanAnt....

We are still among you....and we have been here all along. All questions will be answered...any lingering doubts will fall away...there will be no doubt that WE ARE CHAMPIONS!....this spring we will reveal ourselves! Be ready!
My fellow Champions are coming! I am but 1 of 11!

deano_ue

I know who you are, but i'm not telling

Champion 2 of 11

Who are these nuckle heads?! Shoot I'm still tryna figure that one out!! :blink:

Gremlin

Quote from: Champion 2 of 11 on March 03, 2009, 11:18:12 PM
Who are these nuckle heads?! Shoot I'm still tryna figure that one out!! :blink:

Oh, you!

Johnny Patches

Blkcasanova247

I bet they're not guys either...they're the hot models from "Deal or No Deal" who've been playing FF for as long as we have and are going to be unveiling a new line of Freedom Force related lingerie....I didn't take my medication this morning guys....sorry. :P I vote Skrulls to JP...or Darkseid worshipers.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Gremlin

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on March 04, 2009, 04:12:54 AM
I bet they're not guys either...they're the hot models from "Deal or No Deal" who've been playing FF for as long as we have and are going to be unveiling a new line of Freedom Force related lingerie

...God, please let this be true.