Imported Star Wars, DC, Marvel, Sci-Fi meshes and now, TMNT!

Started by detourne_me, March 27, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

shhh.  how'd you find out i was a robot... err, I mean nothing to see here fellow human, proceed.

detourne_me

detourne_me

Some new aliens to beat up today!

First, the Espheni from Falling Skies... I've never seen the show or game, but I think he looks cool.  I gave him some interesting keyframes.

Also from Falling Skies is the Volm,  again I don't know anything about him, so I made a few different styles...

Here's a normal soldier. and Here's an engineer type guy.

Finally, we've got a long awaited Star Wars villain, the Jedi-killing cyborg General Grievous!

You can also watch a short video of his lightsabers in action Here!

Another addition,  everyone's favourite protocol droid C-3PO.

Cyber Burn

I had no clue that there was a Game for Falling Skies, awesome!

crosspotts1.0

i was wondering i know this should be in the request but this is a more active topic

wheres a good place to get different textures from games i searched on google and bing and all i got was the texture resource

but id like to do more then what they have and i see u with all thees id like to do marvel ultimate alliance chars and the dead pool game villins and so on

looking for spider man 2 enter electro psx (ps1) textures but cant find them any where

sorry for this qustion 

detourne_me

crosspotts1.0

i dont know how to use models but i do like textures cause i like to put them together and skin

Cyber Burn

Have you tried: www.models-resource.com

They have models, but also, the textures that go with them.

crosspotts1.0

yeah i looked there but i dont know how to use odels and i dont know how to skin them i mean take the textures off of them and they dont have what im looking for  :( but thank u

detourne_me

One more  :ffvstr: Stormtrooper! This one was a bit of a challenge as he is based on the ice_trooper mesh, and it's set up a bit different from most meshes.

And I've also updated Darth Vader to have a shiny helmet and some more force power animations.  :ffvstr: only though

spydermann93

Dang, I had just created hero files for the older versions!

Oh well, can't wait to update to these versions regardless!

Also, have you thought about making a Rebel Trooper like the ones on Endor, the ones that match the Marksman you did?

detourne_me

I haven't thought of an Endor trooper,  maybe a Hoth trooper down the line, if I find an Endor trooper I like, i might make him too.

Here are a few guys from DC Universe Online,  I haven't released a character from the game for a while...  these are for both  :ff: and :ffvstr:

Doctor Fate has keyframes by IPS for Magneto,  I think they work well for the character.

Mister Freeze has keyframes by Jik, from his deadpool mesh.  I just thought they would be a good match for his gun...but you could easily skope him onto another gun wielding mesh.

And skoped onto Grenadier's Enchantress and Eternal Sersi, here's Poison Ivy.

...and one last one for tonight... also for  :ff: and  :ffvstr:

Deaths Jester

Okay, I normally stick to the obscure villains/heroes but I might just have to do something with that Mr. Freeze because it's PERFECT!!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

detourne_me

I'm reuploading a number of meshes today...it seems like I don't actually playtest anything I release! Really, I haven't played the game in a while, so I don't know how a lot of my meshes look in-game....
So I've fixed a few issues with the following meshes, and have re-uploaded them (i'm sure there are still a bunch of problems though  :unsure: )
DCEU_Batman_DKR_dm - Dark Knight Returns DLC Costume from Arkham City
DCEU_Clark_Kent_dm - Man of Steel Costume from Injustice mobile game
MCU_Elektra_dm - Elektra's Netflix costume from Marvel Heroes
MCU_Iron_Man_dm - Civil War costume from Marvel Heroes
MCU_Black_Panther_dm - Civil War costume from Marvel Heroes
MCU_Thor_dm - from Thor: God of Thunder
and... here's an unreleased Superman I made a while back...  some weird stretching problems,  but still playable, maybe.

and finally, here are a few Mighty Marvel Movie Women...

SickAlice

That Poison Ivy is great. And that Mysty could make for diverse base model.

detourne_me

Thanks SA! 
I just got your message too ;)

Here was a request...Lord Zedd

and Goldar

spydermann93

:blink:

Zedd and Goldar came out PERFECTLY!!! They are sooo cool! :o :o :o :o :o

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Shaboba

style

The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

Thanks guys!  Here's some more cannon fodder for you...or should I say, Ion Cannon Fodder?  :D :doh:

bungs2001

Wow I love star wars,DC, marvel and they work you guys you do and the sharing. Mean people like me who can't get anywhere with this stuff enjoy the game so much.

Massive thanks  :thumbup:

crosspotts1.0

Doom2099

detourne_me

detourne_me

I still haven't seen the movie yet, but I think this is a pretty cool design for Deadshot. He's also got The Phantom's gun animations, and Punisher's Sniper rifle.