More Than 24 Enemies in M25 Watch Mode

Started by spydermann93, June 19, 2022, 10:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Hey guys,

I've been trying to get more than 24 enemies working in Watch Mode, but whenever I have more than 24, the mission auto-completes.

For example, if I have 11 Thugs on Team A and 11 Thugs on Team B (with separators marking the teams for 24 total), the match works. But if I add one more character to either team, the match ends after a couple of seconds.

Anybody know how to fix this?

EDIT: It seems having more than 2 teams with over 24 total enemies (e.g. 3 teams of 10) will cause the match to end prematurely. Is there something that isn't finding the third team separator or something?

naitvalis

I have done it for  :ff: take a look to the warzone skirmish mode maybe could work also for  :ffvstr:
However it works only for adding more enemies  not
Work With the separation mark for allies.

crosspotts1.0

So it's actually really easy to do I figureed it out if you still need to do it let me know and I'll make a video for everyone to see I think that's the best way of showing people how to do something

spydermann93

crosspotts1.0

Ok when I have time I'll do one and if I don't do it this weekend please remind me on discord I have been busy so I have been forgetting alot lately

hmarrs

I'm interested to know if you can post it on here I would appreciate it.

Miraitto

I wanted to know if this is possible as well.

eluvium

Quote from: crosspotts1.0 on July 26, 2022, 11:33:17 PM
So it's actually really easy to do I figureed it out if you still need to do it let me know and I'll make a video for everyone to see I think that's the best way of showing people how to do something

I'd love a video of that, whats the warzone skirmish is that a minimod?