IM NEW HERE,WANT SOME CHARACTERS PLEASE

Started by Evil Phoenix, August 24, 2010, 09:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Phoenix

Hi,my name is Tony ,im from Estonia,my english not so good,a good man Benton Grey sayd me about this site,and that i can make request here,i didnt had internet few days so posted this only now,i dont know if some of those characters exist or not but i want some characters,so please post links to them or 1 pack that have all of them would be cool,since there is problems sometimes,like you can find skin but cant find mesh,characters is

Superboy,Batman (maybe just skin or with mesh,i want like in TNBA),Jason Todd (Robin and Red Hood),Tim Drake (Red Robin),Batgirl (Barbara Gordon),Batwoman (from the mystery of Batwoman,dont care which one ),Nightwing (well i would like to see him much,but prefer like in comics,his costume there a little different,more blue),two face like in comics that i would send for people who can make those chars,Hush (guy from 2003 comics,i saw him in Batman AA bio),Great White Shark,Black Mask,Firefly,well i think other characters is exist,so  good if someone can make those ,i would appreciate it much,thanks for reading this ,here is some pictures of characters that i want .

DC: Red Hood,Nightwing,Kyle Rayner,Rorschach,Batman Beyond.
Marvel: Punisher,Cable,Spider-Man,Wolverine,Iron Man,Blade
Star Wars: Darth Revan,Darth Vader
Power Rangers:Black Dino Ranger,Koragg,Gold Zeo Ranger
Other: Nero(DMC),Vergil(DMC),Jason Voorhees(F13),Kenny(Obscure 1-2),Jigsaw(Saw Movies)

bearded

NO!!!
ok, well...maybe. are you sure?
seriously, a good way to do it is look in the forum under releases, you can find tons of those guys. also try using the search feature while in the releases section, with the name you want to look for.
and not so much anymore, but you can still google something like "freedom force skin nightwing" and get some results.
as for how to put them in the game, it is in the tutorial section.
AND WELCOME TO THE FORUM! WITH THE ALL CAPS TOPIC AND ALL...

Evil Phoenix

dude i v tryed on google but its not help me,searched here but there is some linkg for Yahoo Groups but no other normal links so that is the problems,i already found Batman,but need other,i dont think they all exist,i found Red Hood too but one of them (Ult_Red Hood) missing textures same as few other Ult chars =( he missing mask and jacket,its white texture
Other: Nero(DMC),Vergil(DMC),Jason Voorhees(F13),Kenny(Obscure 1-2),Jigsaw(Saw Movies)

AfghanAnt

Tere Tony Eestist! (Was that translated correctly?)

Anywho, most of the stuff you are looking for is at http://heroforce.freedomforceforever.com/. Enjoy!

Tomato

Yeah, heroforce is a good place to start looking for stuff... I would also look at these sites as well:

http://ffcenter.net/champions/
http://www.alexff.com/
http://newpowerinc.com/

Evil Phoenix

Thank you people for great sites and great mods ,now i need to wait for fixes for ult red hood and some other chars,found many mods that wanted and not,but now still need ,Hush,Great White Shark

BentonGrey

Howdy, I'm glad you found your way to Freedom Reborn.  I know Ink did Hush, so you'll find him on Heroforce, the site AfghanAnt linked you to earlier.  Look under Ink's section, and you'll have to look sharp, because he doesn't have a preview pic.  Now, what do you mean by "ult red hood?"  I'm not sure if Great White Shark ever got made, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had.

If you haven't already, you've GOT to try out Tomato's Two-Face.  It's quite awesome.
http://www.newpowerinc.com/

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Evil Phoenix

ult red hood is on site that i sended to you on youtube man ,there is ult batman and other chars,they are really cool

BentonGrey

Ahh, Murs' excellent Ultimate DC skins, of course.  So, try and describe what's trouble you're having with them, and perhaps send Murs himself a private message.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Evil Phoenix

i sended message on his site ,so hope he will ifx that ?but problems not only with them,tomorrow i will upload video on youtube with texture problems

BentonGrey

Alright, so let's slow down here and figure out what your problem is.  You're having trouble with the skins?  You're also having some type of trouble with Murs' Ultimate DC?  So, why don't you list the skins your having trouble with and tell us what problem you're having.
God Bless

Evil Phoenix

dude i will tomorrow make video and post link here ,video would show skin,just today im really tired ,had a hard day,head in pain ,i m the person who like to deal with problems first and then relax,so i found many skins and meshes ,and need only few ,tomorrow like i sayd i would post link,and sayd what characters left

AfghanAnt

Hush is at Heroforce under Ink's section.

Evil Phoenix

ok people,like i promised here is the video with texture bugs ,yeah and someone please help me to find Batman Justice Lord Skin and mesh please,and Superman Justice Lord,Great White Shark ,Firefly like on picture,Black Mask,and Tim Drake like in TNBA ,because other versions is big ,Batman Beyond would be good too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLSJvysu7M

Cyber Burn

Check the master mesh list for these.

batman_beyond_mesh.zip = Xman

Batman_beyond_t.zip = Tommyboy

And I think that the justice lords are in this mod:

Crisis:DC/Marvel Alliance (www.frpmods.com)
     - Crisis 1.1 Update (http://frp.unlimited2.net/downloads/mods/)

Or check out Alex's Freedom Fortress:

http://www.alexff.com/ in the skins and meshes section under courtnall 6. Lots of good stuff there.

daglob

With my present video card skins on effects meshes that do not have reflect and glow textures show up white in the character creation section, but they were invisible in Ctool (white on white). Adding black glow and refl textures solves the problem. This applies to the main mesh and all the pieces parts. I don't know if this helps or not, but it would be worth checking out.

One other thing- my previous graphics card made the glow/refl-less skins use another glow or refl texture in the same skins folder, resulting in some pretty weird stuff when they used the glow file from one of Atomic Robot's skins... like the gray Batman you show.

murs47

Wonder Woman, Deadpool, Black Panther, and Green Arrow are fine. Those are just the standard skins that I either made one solid color or left the wire maps + the original standard skin in. I probably screwed something up on Kyle and Red Hood though.

Evil Phoenix

daglob,i actually not exactly understand what you say,where i need to selec Black and refl texture ?

murs47 ult skins are cool but fix them and pm me ok,i like skins but damn wrong appear

Evil Phoenix

i deleted some standard skins and replaced them by other,now all is good,but still need to get fixed ult red hood,kyle rayner ,and Venom Gargan and Spider-man,Daredevil model appeared normal but with some kind of sticks in all body,how to fix that ? and Two Face have white hair and eye,and foes somebody know where i can get Nightwing without weapons ?i saw 3 different but all of them with weapons

Evil Phoenix

and i need to find Ra s Al Ghul like in comics, Green-Black coat and without sword,because i have with sword and without shirt,and need Nightwing without weapons,Tim Drake like in TNBA (black -red costume ,and he is small there) and fixes from previous messages,and yeah ,thanks to all who is trying to help,i found many cool mods,thank you people for making them,and big thanks to Bentong Grey,he is the 1 who sayd to me about this site,helped me with some problems etc

murs47

Quote from: Evil Phoenix on August 25, 2010, 03:02:47 PM
murs47 ult skins are cool but fix them and pm me ok,i like skins but damn wrong appear

Sorry dude, I'm not going to be fixing any of my Ultimate DC skins. I'll fix Kyle if I can figure out what's wrong with it.

Evil Phoenix

damn ,then how i can play as Red Hood without texture bug ?

murs47

Quote from: Evil Phoenix on August 25, 2010, 06:31:47 PM
damn ,then how i can play as Red Hood without texture bug ?

Maybe when I create a brand new one. ;)

Evil Phoenix

why you need new one ? same as this ? and when ?i want Red Hood  :cool: :thumbup:

murs47

Quote from: Evil Phoenix on August 25, 2010, 06:36:11 PM
why you need new one ? same as this ? and when ?i want Red Hood  :cool: :thumbup:

Don't like it anymore. A little different. I don't know yet. But does he want you? :huh:

Evil Phoenix

murs47

I'm pretty sure I saw him sweet talking Benton and buying him Appletini's. Sorry to break the bad news. :(

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on August 25, 2010, 06:58:51 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw him sweet talking Benton and buying him Appletini's. Sorry to break the bad news. :(

Better not tell Aquaman...

Evil Phoenix

murs47 Benton is good man =) ,damn dude i want Red Hood ,hope you will make him soon,dont forget knife with animations like Standard Red Hood have,some pistol animation and some from rope,and batarang animations,=(

BentonGrey

Howdy EP, your very welcome for whatever assistance I've been to you.  However, I should give you a piece of advice.  I imagine it's just the language barrier, but be mindful of how you talk to the skinners and other artists here.  They create this stuff for free, just because they love the game, and they share it just because they are generous people.  So, we want to make sure we don't come off as pushy or demanding.  I know that gets more complicated when English isn't your first language, and people around here are pretty easy going.  I don't want you to get off on the wrong foot with the community, though. :)

Anyway, (once again Murs, you're a sick, sick puppy....and Aquaman would turn the Red Hood into a red smear on the pavement) I know I've seen a TNBA style not-Robin, with the red and black.  Didn't someone do one that was animated style?
God Bless