News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Where are the Champions?

Started by AfghanAnt, January 30, 2009, 03:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Well worth the wait... :thumbup:

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this.

spydermann93

Jakew

So ... much ... downloading ... to ... do  :thumbup:

Just when I stop playing FF, you pull me back in!

Tomato

You guys really need to announce this through proper channels. I killed poor murs38 for no good reason.

murs47

you are correct Thomas C. Ato :P

Tomato

Quote from: Courtnall6 on August 25, 2009, 02:08:22 PM
Woot! We're live :thumbup:

Before anyone asks...Modern Thor, Odin, Loki, Ulik, Seth, and the Fan4 will be available as soon as I can get them up. :cool:

*cough*Red Robin*cough*

Courtnall6

Quote from: Tomato on August 26, 2009, 03:38:17 AM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on August 25, 2009, 02:08:22 PM
Woot! We're live :thumbup:

Before anyone asks...Modern Thor, Odin, Loki, Ulik, Seth, and the Fan4 will be available as soon as I can get them up. :cool:

*cough*Red Robin*cough*

ooo right...him too
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

area34

Hey Court, are you going to add any of the Toybox skins that are needing nifs to the Champs site?

Courtnall6

Quote from: area34 on August 26, 2009, 06:31:46 AM
Hey Court, are you going to add any of the Toybox skins that are needing nifs to the Champs site?

Missing NIFs? Not surprising really...I always forget something. That's what happens when you tease and tease..then suddenly have to zip up 30+ skins I guess. :P

I'll go back and check what I missed and get them out somehere.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

area34

I've noticed only a couple. Off the top of my head I know your Angel hex was missing (but I figured out which wig was swapped and was able to make one) and he Cyclops all in one was missing but if you search this site you can eventually find a link to Miguels site. So it was like a scavenger hunt to earn kick arse character.