A new group of skopes at yahoo!

Started by lion23dj, January 18, 2011, 10:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lion23dj

Greetings people! I finished of make a group with my skopes for  :ffvstr: at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/lion23dj_skopes and all are invited to them. There are a skopes of: Aqualad, Atlas, Catwoman, Dargo, Doc Samson, Elektra, Graviton, Griffin, Hammerhead, Jericho, Machete, Penguin, Dr Fate Female and Scarlet Witch. I hope that you like. At this moment I cannot put pics over them but they will be.

(Sorry if some maker of some parts, skins, meshes or similar not appear in the skope, but I deleted the .txt files and I don't remember the autors of all. If you write to me I include the credits and repair the hurt. Thanks)

AfghanAnt

Bloodshadow

laughing paradox

These are really cool! Great job on the skopes.. I love what you did (don't know how you did it!) by adding the female_basic body to a vx_male mesh. Scarlet Witch is great.. like the little touches of the hair, too. I'm already forming ideas of how to use your skope for other characters.

martialstorm

Excellent skopes Lion thanks for sharing them :thumbup:

detourne_me

Seriously fantastic skopes here man,
I love the Machete and Dargo ones.  can't get enough of the obscure characters with skopes that were done so well you just need to make hero files for them.

deano_ue

sorry to be a pain but the ventriloquist on the no skope list like all of fusions, and it's my skin and i don't want people kitbashing my work

lion23dj

Ok. The Ventriloquist will not shared (that's not in the group, I wrote bad). Sorry.