News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grenadier

Wait until i finish animating Firepower.  You can't have an armor wars with either stane or firepower.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

spydermann93

:thumbup:

Those are great Court! They look fantastic!

Courtnall6

More for the Armor War reenactment! :cool:

Quote from: grenadier on July 27, 2010, 03:48:06 AM
Wait until i finish animating Firepower.  You can't have an armor wars with either stane or firepower.

:D
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Outcast

Wicked skin C6. I'm guessing that's Iron Man's stealth armor or something? :)

Armor wars? All of them are no match against an old favorite of mine...Guardsman! Well, Jury is cool too. :P

daglob

I would wish that there was a repulser blast animation like the one he had to use in the book, but that might be too much to hope for.

(The point is he didn't have any; he had to use his boot jets as an attack)

ghazkul

Sweet!!!! I look forward to not seeing that skin in action!

Courtnall6

Thanks all! :cool:

Quote from: daglob on July 30, 2010, 06:06:26 AM
I would wish that there was a repulser blast animation like the one he had to use in the book, but that might be too much to hope for.

(The point is he didn't have any; he had to use his boot jets as an attack)

Ooo right...I completely forgot about that. The stealth system took up most of the power resources ya? I may need to find the Armor Wars trade and re-read it. My original Iron Man issues are on the other side of the country. :P

daglob

I just remembered because that is my favorite suit of specialized armor. I've got an action figure of it someplace...

I've got your old skin of it too, and play it sometimes.

Courtnall6

I came across this mesh in the CTool and my ancient skin for it and thought...hmmmm...

8 years later...

Spoiler

The only parts I skinned back in 2002 were the brown and red costume parts. I had no idea how to skin human skin at that point...so I kittbashed it from
Abdul Brown's standard skin(yes I did that early on...before it was an issue...and I did credit him in the readme  :P). 2010 is all me! :cool:

Podmark

Very nice upgrade Court. He looks great.
The stealth armor looks great too.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Xenolith

Tomato

Cyber Burn

Juggernaut has always been one of my favorite characters, any chance we'll see the greyish/blue and yellow from when he was an x-men?

Courtnall6

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 31, 2010, 09:24:57 AM
Juggernaut has always been one of my favorite characters, any chance we'll see the greyish/blue and yellow from when he was an x-men?

Like so?

docdelorean88

Juggernaut WAS an xmen?! SWEET! Must have some Juggy Goodness!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Courtnall6

Quote from: docdelorean88 on July 31, 2010, 03:26:34 PM

I never liked the idea of him joining the X-Men. I'm not a fan of villains changing sides altogether really. It just throws the balance off.

docdelorean88

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 31, 2010, 04:17:49 PM
Quote from: docdelorean88 on July 31, 2010, 03:26:34 PM

I never liked the idea of him joining the X-Men. I'm not a fan of villains changing sides altogether really. It just throws the balance off.
Generally i agree with that statement. Usually the plotline leading up to the switch isn't too great either. I am curious about this particular one though! Great work as always C6!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

herodad1

i like my juggernaut a villian. he's got that superman thing going as far as being almost too powerful to keep good threats available.

John Jr.

Sometimes (when there is a good story behind it) a "villain turned hero" give us a good read, but that was not Juggernaut's case.
Great skins, C6, specially the armor details. The face has a great expression too.

Scorpion13mk2

I gotta echo the face thing, too. Not ragey or anything, just utter disdain and contempt. Its perfect for him.

AfghanAnt

Very nice skin C6. I love the highlight work.

Ewzzy

1. Love it.
2. Juggernaut had one good face turn as a member of the All New Exiles in the Ultraverse. He was among the few Marvel characters sent over after they bought the company (and liquidated it) and probably the only one that didn't suck. Nobody knew him as a bad guy and after accidentally doing some good he is tempted to be good. Just as he's changed his ways and fallen in love he's betrayed by Reaper and sent back to the Marvel Universe. Next time we saw him was at the start of Onslaught without any mention of this having happened.

Figure Fan

Wow..

It's good to see you're still making skins, Court., These are a feast for the eyes :D

I might just have to boot of FFvsTR again.

laughing paradox

I was never a big fan of Juggernaut being anything but crimson, but your gray and yellow skin looks great.. fantastic job.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Courtnall6

and waitin' and waitin' and waitin' some more...

:D

Cyber Burn

Just out of curiosity, and the fact that I would love to see them in game, did you ever release your Juggernaut skins?

Courtnall6

I think the last 5 or 6 skins I ever did are still unreleased...Juggernauts included.