News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Big Update

Started by grenadier, April 20, 2010, 06:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolith

I like Paladin a lot.  I have a pretty good hero file for him, too. 

Renegade

Brother Gren. No way,! Shut up!

Man, I'm partying like 2004 up in this piece!  :thumbup: :thumbup:
Hey Kids, COMICS!

Avalon

Keep that machine rolling. Great to have you back.

grenadier

Hey Ren,

Nice to hear from you bro.

I know I haven't put up anything new in a week or two,  slowing down in my old age, but here's a preview of what's coming.  

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Grenadiermeshes15/photos/album/783390420/pic/284600637/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&count=20&dir=asc

He's a minor character but usesa  nunchaku.  I've been watching too much martial arts movies since starting up dialysis.    What can I tell ya it passes the time away.

The meshes that I haven't released should be available soon.  I'm getting new skins for them.  Laughing Paradox has been doing an excellent job cranking them out.  I have a few more meshes coming up and I hope to get a favorite skinner involved hoping he's out of his funk.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

grenadier

Until Further Notice,  

Podmark

I've always liked Connor Hawke. Nice to see a mesh of him.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Quote from: grenadier on May 01, 2010, 02:31:39 AM

He's a minor character but usesa  nunchaku.  I've been watching too much martial arts movies since starting up dialysis.    What can I tell ya it passes the time away.

The meshes that I haven't released should be available soon.  I'm getting new skins for them.  Laughing Paradox has been doing an excellent job cranking them out.  I have a few more meshes coming up and I hope to get a favorite skinner involved hoping he's out of his funk.

Any chance we'll seeing more martial arts type meshes? Other weapons?

Great job on the Shockwave mesh. Not real familiar with the character, but the fx turned out really well.

grenadier

QuoteAny chance we'll seeing more martial arts type meshes? Other weapons?

Working on one now.  I want build up a basic set before getting fancy.

Until Further Notice,  

herodad1

hope gren doesnt mind me spreading some cheer on some up-coming meshes.some new pics in his 15th yahoo really got me excited and one of them is available.gren_electro is ready to play with.really good job buddy.in the pics section we've got...mandroids,ironman mk3, and ironman mk5.is this awsome or what!  :D

grenadier

I've cranked out 5 version of iron-man and putting the final animations on the sixth. 
I've finished versions, 3,7,10,12,and 14.  They all have fx and special animations based on the their versions.  My favorite is ver 12 silver centurion it's got your standard fx and a scaling aura which looks like it turns on and off a force field.

The one I'm working on  is the warmachine.  I'm doing the animations now.  It probably won't get released until a later date once I find someone willing to skin him.  All in all I got ten projects going at once.  I find bouncing from one to the other keeps me from getting bored of one.  So that's pretty much it for now.  Gotta go, dialysis is waiting.

:) :) :)

Until Further Notice,  

Previsionary

It's so nice to have you back. Never leave us again, K? Kthx.
Disappear when you least expe--

Podmark

I would love to see a new War Machine mesh. It's great to have you meshing again Gren.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: grenadier on May 21, 2010, 05:50:53 AM
I've cranked out 5 version of iron-man and putting the final animations on the sixth. 
I've finished versions, 3,7,10,12,and 14.  They all have fx and special animations based on the their versions.  My favorite is ver 12 silver centurion it's got your standard fx and a scaling aura which looks like it turns on and off a force field.

The one I'm working on  is the warmachine.  I'm doing the animations now.  It probably won't get released until a later date once I find someone willing to skin him.  All in all I got ten projects going at once.  I find bouncing from one to the other keeps me from getting bored of one.  So that's pretty much it for now.  Gotta go, dialysis is waiting.

:) :) :)

After having a really crappy week, I finally found something to put a smile on my face. I'm glad to see you feeling so positive about meshing. After seeing Iron Man II, it's great to know that there will be some new Armored Characters to battle with.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Wow Gren!  You're a busy guy!  Ha, I actually am doing the same thing, bouncing between projects.  It helps me stay interested too.  I was just looking at the preview images you've put up.  These just look fantastic!  That Iron Man MKV is just what I've been looking for.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

area34

Yeah, that's how I skin. It keeps me from getting stuck. The moment I start to get artist block I move to another skin. The only problem is I have so many skins that are sitting at "almost done except for something tough to do" and they haunt me. I'm looking at you Holocaust.

BentonGrey

Mandroids!  Haha, I'm totally going to have to throw these guys against my Avengers soon...
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

deano_ue

Podmark

Was just looking through the new meshes on the Champions site.

Really impressed with Box, and great skin by LP. This mesh might be good for a new Santo too.

The Chaka Khan nunchuck is too cool.

Really like all the details you put into all the Ironmans.

Paladin is really cool too.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Yeah, I just got a chance to get one of your Iron Mans...Men...err...you know.  Anyway, stellar work, both on the mesh itself and on the animations.  Also, Dreamazoid's skin is excellent!
God Bless

herodad1

Avalon

Iron Man animations are pretty cool. I like how he hovers. Bravo  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

All these armored characters...I think I feel an armor wars rumbleroom battle coming on... :thumbup:

area34

I Finally felt far enough ahead to take a break from skinning and skoping and the first thing I did was really check out the Iron-Men. All the little extras are great. The FX's are definitely cool but I really like the animated face mask. It just gives Iron-Man so much personality. I wish there was a idle stance with it open though.

I know you have some new things you want skinned but I was wondering about the Mandroid. If no one has claimed him I wouldn't mind giving him a shot.

And one other question. Since Court was cool with you moving his older skin around to work with the new meshes is he cool with you using his newer version? I ask because my anal self has already taken the toybox skins and moved them to your new ones and didn't know if you would want them for the mesh.

Blkcasanova247

I say...go for it Area...a Champion doing for a Champion. Warms the heart. :P :lol:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

grenadier

Very cool,

Mandroid is all yours for the skinning.  I may revisit the mesh and add on some more stuff but not in the near future.  

As to Courts skins, I haven't had much luck getting in touch with him lately.  What I did was build some meshes around his skins.  I  don't know what his policy is on that so we'd have to contact him.

- Gren

Until Further Notice,  

deano_ue

I'm up for any standards if you ever need the help, hell i still owe you big for meshing one of my fav characters hordak why back when

John Jr.

Iron Man MK3 is one of my favorites, I always liked this classic armor and you made a perfect version. The animations and FX are specially impressive.
Thanks for sharing it.

area34

In the spirit of not KB'ing Courts work I would say the Iron man mkv 12 skin would be the only one that's ok since that one was just me resizing and moving of what he had done on the previous version. I have the 3 and 7 done but that had parts that I had to mix and match from his Iron Skins (and couple just by me) and I think would be a no-no unless Court Ok's it.

I'll send it your way if you want.

Updated to add -

I forgot to tell you that the Mkv 3 is missing the reflection on the boot cuff. It needs its effect to be set to 1.

grenadier

Cool,
Send it my way.

I'll PM you my email.

mkv3 is fixed and uploaded to the site.

Until Further Notice,  

area34

I sent the other one too. I saw that your crediting me with the skin for the Mark 3 but really all I did was the extras that didn't exist in any of his other skins and even those parts were based off of Courts designs so he deserves the credit.