Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TAP43

Hi Guys,

I sent my Brainiac skope to a play tester and had this response
QuoteThe problem occurs whenever he gets hit with an attack that should knock him down.  A powerful punch, Blue Beetle's air gun, Superman's superspeed spin.   Any time that Brainiac should get knocked down, the game errors out and shuts down.  I've never seen anything like it.  It doesn't happen in the Character Tool, and by using Density Control, I can keep it from happening mostly (being on the receiving end of Speeding Bullet can still do it.)  But it is really, really odd.  I also tried different keyframes, and other meshes.   It is something with the mesh.
The version I sent was for  :ff: , I don't have the first game anymore, but I tried my converted version for  :ffvstr: and got Superman man to hit him a few times before the game crashed. Has anyone had any problems similar or any idea what is happening. I put allot of work into this skope and would like to get it to work, thanks.

style

I skoped everything on the Robotman mesh by Ren and use those keys. Try that and see if that helps Taps! :(

Benton Greys new TMNT Mod moved me to do this!

Needs new skin though!
The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Haha!  Totally awesome!  Style, you're the man!  I can't believe you even managed to get the army helmet on him too.  That's just great.  Any chance he could end up with a high-tech looking gun as well, or would that be prohibitively difficult?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Blkcasanova247

Style is a master skoping-jedi BG...he can do anything! ;) :P
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

BentonGrey

Ha, no kidding BlkCas! 

So guys, I'm working on something, and I need some canon fodder the likes of which I think I may have seen around here.  Someone previewed some various Nazi skopes a while back, right?  Does anyone have any of those lying around?  I could especially use some of those Nazi versions of Sky King that someone had put together, along with some Nazi soldiers that could be used as enhanced melee fighters (any of the soldiers meshes that have been set up to fight hand-to-hand).  Can anyone point me in the right direction?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Kenn

Quote from: TAP43 on April 12, 2010, 03:42:01 PM
Hi Guys,

I sent my Brainiac skope to a play tester and had this response (clip)

The version I sent was for  :ff: , I don't have the first game anymore, but I tried my converted version for  :ffvstr: and got Superman man to hit him a few times before the game crashed. Has anyone had any problems similar or any idea what is happening. I put allot of work into this skope and would like to get it to work, thanks.

Any news on this TAP?
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: TAP43 on April 12, 2010, 03:42:01 PM
Hi Guys,

I sent my Brainiac skope to a play tester and had this response
QuoteThe problem occurs whenever he gets hit with an attack that should knock him down.  A powerful punch, Blue Beetle's air gun, Superman's superspeed spin.   Any time that Brainiac should get knocked down, the game errors out and shuts down.  I've never seen anything like it.  It doesn't happen in the Character Tool, and by using Density Control, I can keep it from happening mostly (being on the receiving end of Speeding Bullet can still do it.)  But it is really, really odd.  I also tried different keyframes, and other meshes.   It is something with the mesh.

Heya Tap...email me the file...I'll give it a gander...see if there is a way I can help. ;)

TAP43

Hey Cas thanks for the offer, but I used Style's idea and skoped everything onto Ren's robotman mesh and it seems to be working. Right now I am just doing a few touch ups and he will be done, also to let everyone know I am still working on the female plastic man. I plan on making three versions, base for Inque from Batman beyond and Platinum of the metal men and finally Madame Rouge of the brotherhood of evil. I am just having a hard time with the wigs and finding the right styles for the characters, anyone have any ideas? Anyway I will post updated pic's of the progress latter this weekend, probably tomorrow night.

Kenn

Could the shield-special sauce-head on my Mr. Atom hex be adapted into Tina's (Platinum's) cap?

TAP43

Hey there,

A little preview of were I am so far on female plastic man, I got inspired watching reruns of Batman beyond and did
Inque ( not literally, get your mind out of the gutter :P) I still have more adjustments to do and redo the face, right now its just a placeholder. I did manage to flatten and round the face on the dodge and melee meshes, I hope to pull off a few other ideas I have for the other dodge and melee mesh pieces. Anyway let me know what you think and any ideas you have, thanks.

QuotePosted by: Kenn 
Insert Quote
Could the shield-special sauce-head on my Mr. Atom hex be adapted into Tina's (Platinum's) cap?

I had the same idea, I just haven't had the time hopefully this weekend will be a little less hectic and I will get some time to work on it.
besides you doesn't need shield-special sauce-head, sorry couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Kenn

I didn't type "special sauce".  Apparently, because a Latin term for "as" (pronounced koom) is spelled the same way as a slang term for, well, a specific procreative bodily excretion, the auto-censor edited my statement.

Kenn

Inque looks good.  Not sure who she is, but nice to see a stretchy fem.

Blkcasanova247

ghazkul

Inque!!!! Finally, one of my dream meshes is being made ^^.

Podmark

Cool Inque. Batman Beyond was awesome.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Xenolith

If I could award Nobel prizes, Tap, I would give one to you for this effort.

laughing paradox

OOhh.. Inque looks great! I really miss that cartoon.

Avalon

Got inspired from another post:
Hex of Nick Fury Gen

Hex of VxWonderman

style

The Ultimate Fan!

BentonGrey

Like I've already said, too awesome!  Now we just need a skinner to take on The Fly!
God Bless

laughing paradox

That Fly skope is pretty cool, DM. Nice job.

style

Haha u think DM did that skope thats like a SUPER honor! :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

laughing paradox

I'm sorry, style! I totally realized it was you and I must have had a brain fart. It's really great work.

Cyber Burn

What a trip...very cool looking skope style.

detourne_me

Wow,  I wish I could do that!!!
seriously man! how you do skope with Gni's Alien?  I've been wanting to make Violator with that as a base

man i used to love baxter stockman!

style

It was very HARD!!! But I got it and here he is with a place holder skin!

The Ultimate Fan!

cmdrkoenig67

He looks fantastic, Style...Great Skoping!

Dana

Podmark

Wow that's awesome. Good job. Looks like this could be a very cool mod.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

We just need skinners...*cough* :unsure:

Wait 'till you see what else he's got in store! :D
God Bless

style

Updated:

We just need some skinners!!! ^_^
The Ultimate Fan!