Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

Thanks to Randomdays for the Landspeeder came out GREEEEEAAAATTTT!!!! :thumbup:

The Ultimate Fan!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

deanjo2000

Yes, yes let the hate flow through you. Great stuff.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

cmdrkoenig67

style

The Ultimate Fan!

deanjo2000

Amazing :thumbup:
Kit fisto is my favourite Jedi.

WyldFyre

Wow! These all look amazing!
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

style

Rebel Snow Speeder Pilots:

LUKE:

BIGGS:

WEDGE:

The Ultimate Fan!

heroidosilencio

Amazing, Style!!!!

Any chance of creating The Mandalorian as well?

style

The Ultimate Fan!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

deanjo2000

cranlox

Hello, I have returned after 15 days of staying at my parents' house and recovering.
nice things! Do you plan on launching one?

style

I present to you The Bad Batch! :D :thumbup:

*All their helmets come off!  :o
The Ultimate Fan!

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

style

Thanks WyldFyre!

Here's more!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Speeder Bikes!!!!!

The Ultimate Fan!

cranlox

i like Wrecker too much, amazing work

GogglesPizanno

Somehow I missed all of these... amazing!

SickAlice

Making some Cerebro helmet 3d models tonight while it's cold out.

cmdrkoenig67

SickAlice

Chaz there has a special feature as usual in that he is a combination of a basic mesh and our standard suit and that can be switched real easily with the alpha channels on the textures. I also finished the keyframes so he is an actually standing/walking version of INK and Gren's Professor X down to the animations. I'm adding extra bits now like his Shiar Armor and Hellfire Gala costumes and stuff from the live action films. Also that to work out some wheelchair versions, in that I'm going wheels that actually spin when they should. I also set it up in a way that it accepts C6 textures which I will include with the final release.

windblown

Wow guys, so many cool things!

SA glad to see more mutants! :) Can't wait to see more of Xavier, those cerebro helmets are looking great!

SickAlice

I redid the first Cerebro helmet a second time, just deleted what I had. The Krakoa one six entire times. I just could not get the shape and mapping down. Adding more, I left space on the texture, the live action Cerebro I think is needed. Then costume stuff, mostly I have to hand craft that Shiar Exoskeleton and the New X-Men jacket. The latter is going to be easy so I'm focused on the armor instead. Else for X-Men characters right now I have Charles, Minister Sinister (finished, just need to pack him and upload him), Vulcan (need to finish the keyframe animations and he's ready), Emma Frost and Selene (sort of a joint project since they share capes, I'm remaking the models to work out some flaws), some more Wolverine's (Albert and some stuff I'll save for a surprise) and Deadpool in the works.

Past that I have a few X-Men characters listed in my To Do notes, more I'm looking at recent Hellfire Gala costumes (wave 3 comic is coming soon of course, love the Jean Grey there) as stuff I may start working on. So if you or anyone has X-Men requests as I love those comics feel free to prompt me about it. Nanny an Orphan make actually speaking of are something I will probably start on by this summer. Aside life and working on this new house (the thermostat is messed so I need to learn how to take apart and build a thermostat today) I have a number of other standing In Progress things mostly surrounding MOTU, Spider-Man and TMNT happening. A handful of other things like an unfinished Ms. Lion from Spider-Friends/Pet Avengers. I should just break and push the dog out, those are really easy to make.

Edit: I finished Vulcan's keyframe animations but decided to also make his War Of Kings costume then add cape nodes to the keyframes for that of course. I recall someone here or another actually requested the Emperor Vulcan costume at some point and when I was thinking about it I don't think it will be that hard to model. So there's a hold up on him as well, probably release him and Sinister at the same time before the end of this month with Xavier on there heels.

cranlox

Tusk and the boy in a wheelchair who was the companion of the fire mutant protagonist of that chapter in which Killgrave appears is missing from the x-men drawings of the 90s

SickAlice

I finished Gabriel's models and skins. I just have to add some keyframe animations for the cape and he's done.

windblown

Vulcan is looking great, especially the 'Emperor Vulcan' armor.

I'm glad you're planning to skope Nanny and Orphan maker because I really liked them in Hellions :)

SickAlice

Hellions was maybe the best book that came out this whole era imo. And I just have to make Nanny because look at her. I created a lot of extra work with Vulcan's animation due to a misstep. I've been shy on sleep and am taking until I get less foggy. But Vulcan and Sinister will be available soon enough regardless, I don't have too much to finish on those.

eluvium

Quote from: SickAlice on April 16, 2023, 06:05:57 AM
I finished Gabriel's models and skins. I just have to add some keyframe animations for the cape and he's done.

Is this guy on page 2 of the x-men link?

SickAlice

No, I haven't uploaded him yet. I'm finishing his hover animations between rl tasks (All my doctors appointments are falling in the same week currently).