News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Liberty bay/Liberty inc.

Started by HarryTrotter, April 16, 2014, 08:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryTrotter

I just found the mode.installed it and liked it.Just I noticed it isnt updated in a while.So is anyone working on that mode?Its sad if its abandoned...
''Even our origin stories have gone sour.''
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yeah, I basically stopped working on it a while ago.  I have the storyline planned out and scripts for the next 2 issues, plus a partially completed Issue 2.  I never quite finished it, though, people moved on, and it haven't looked at it in years.  Glad you enjoy what we have, though.  I am quite proud of it.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

BentonGrey

Yeah, I badgered Cat roughly monthly for a few years (at his own insistence, though it was a request I'm sure he quickly grew to regret!), and I too am infinitely sad that we've never seen the rest of the story get told.  I still say you need to release that second Issue, finished or unfinished, and maybe I could finish it one of these decades.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Epimethee

Seconded!

(C'mon, pleaaaaaaaase! If you do, I'll even be nice to those foul hellspawns called "kittens" for a few minutes.)
FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

HarryTrotter

If you can at least relese/finish the second issue.
Jon Farmer

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm willing to throw out the mostly finished second issue if you all want it.  No guarantees that all of it will be playable.  The basic stuff is all there, but not all of it is working properly.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

HarryTrotter

Maybe if you have time you could finish it?I cant say for everyone but I would like the second issue even if rough around the edges.
Jon Farmer