Ponification: Electric (02/03/2013)

Started by Tomato, November 05, 2011, 07:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

I must say, meejub's & Bloodshadow's turned out quite well, but I think there should also be the alternate (frequent) dead meejub pony.  Just sayin'.

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on January 18, 2012, 02:22:51 PM
I must admit, I've avoided commenting so far for fear of the disease spreading.

I think that's a challenge that not even 'mato would want to take on.......a goopy pony?  blech!
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on January 18, 2012, 06:56:57 PM
I think that's a challenge that not even 'mato would want to take on.......a goopy pony?  blech!

Sometimes I think you must follow me around just to hack away at what dignity I have left.

Other than that, you're quite right: an MJB dead pony would be a sight to behold.   :P
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Just poking in to say that these are rather amusing and I for one am all for pony domination, at least until the next avatar fad comes along.

It is moments like these that make me sad that my avatar character is pretty much unsuited to do anything with.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Reepicheep

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on January 18, 2012, 11:23:25 PM
It is moments like these that make me sad that my avatar character is pretty much unsuited to do anything with.

Yeah, you've just jinxed it. This is gonna happen.

juancho

just outstanding Tom. aven't even seen the ponees new Gen, but your designs are incredible!

Tomato

Quote from: Reepicheep on January 18, 2012, 11:36:28 PM
Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on January 18, 2012, 11:23:25 PM

Yeah, you've just jinxed it. This is gonna happen.

*has about 20 different MLP cat/kitty designs on his screen right now*

catwhowalksbyhimself

Hey, if you make it, I shall use it.

And yes, I admit that I posted that partially in the hope that you would think of something.  Cats can be sneaky and manipulative you know. :P

Tomato

MLP has cats too... though admittedly, the main one is a spoiled rotten thing called "Opal" that's waaay overweight.

But anyway, here's CWWBH... in two variants. Both normal:

And silhouetted:

As for dead MJB... I already did a Pony DJ. Be happy with ur zombie pony. Gawd.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Cool thanks.  It's actually the first avatar actually made for me.

vamp

Tomato

juancho

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: PreRaphaelite on January 18, 2012, 09:21:36 PM
Quote from: Panther_Gunn on January 18, 2012, 06:56:57 PM

Sometimes I think you must follow me around just to hack away at what dignity I have left.

Other than that, you're quite right: an MJB dead pony would be a sight to behold.   :P

Dignity?  When did that start?

Quote from: Tomato on January 19, 2012, 12:26:18 AM
As for dead MJB... I already did a Pony DJ. Be happy with ur zombie pony. Gawd.

Not lookin' for a zombie, just a dead (and cold) meej.....well, colder than normal.  Like a pony version of this:   :mjbdead ...or, maybe one of these:   :mjboo
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Tomato

3 "Ponies" today. Be happy.

MJB Ghost (be happy with this or make yer own! Bah!)

Kommando (I'd have done him in his coat, but I already did that for Pod)

PreRaphaelite (That's right, none of you is safe from me. MWAHAHAHA.)

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Tomato on January 19, 2012, 09:18:53 PM
(That's right, none of you is safe from me. MWAHAHAHA.)

suspects that he is safe considering he doesn't have a picture of his avatar and is somewhat sure that no one around still around here does.

(what DID happen to that pic anyways?  OOPS!)

Nyte Dragon

I'm saving this one to show Caitlyn. I'm gonna tell her this is what happens when lil brothers get ahold of their sisters MLPs that they don't pick up and put back where they go.  :twisted: BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Tomato

Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on January 19, 2012, 09:55:32 PM

suspects that he is safe considering he doesn't have a picture of his avatar and is somewhat sure that no one around still around here does.

I meant what I said, beach. Even if MJB doesn't still have the pic he did designing your av, I actually meshed a version of him ages ago (someone else was supposed to do the standard but never did) and I remember enough of the general look that I can probably BS the rest of it.

Edit: -familiar?

Edit2:

juancho

that preraphaelite gives me the creeps

GREAT JOB!!

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Tomato on January 19, 2012, 10:24:45 PM
Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on January 19, 2012, 09:55:32 PM

I meant what I said, beach. Even if MJB doesn't still have the pic he did designing your av, I actually meshed a version of him ages ago (someone else was supposed to do the standard but never did) and I remember enough of the general look that I can probably BS the rest of it.

Edit: -familiar?

Edit2:

Brilliant.  need to save both probably both and see if i can get into my old photobucket account.  is that pony avatar size legal?  though might just rename it to "Mr. Hamrick" instead of "Mr. Hammond" as the latter I think was a typo by MJB.

Tomato

I dunno. I assume so (since most of us are) but, if you want to use it, I'd advise using this one (in my rush to post it, I forgot something. whoops!)

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on January 19, 2012, 08:48:42 PM
Dignity?  When did that start?

It started as an itch, then it became a swelling, I went to the doctor and – surprise!

The bad thing is, it's actually true... nobody is safe from you! I'm impressed. And you must admit, for an inhuman blob, I am quite the looker.

Quote from: Night Dragon on January 19, 2012, 10:15:15 PMI'm saving this one to show Caitlyn. I'm gonna tell her this is what happens when lil brothers get ahold of their sisters MLPs that they don't pick up and put back where they go.  :twisted: BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA

What happens? You mean they become devilishly attractive with beautiful...er...eye...?

Quote from: juancho on January 19, 2012, 10:59:03 PM
that preraphaelite gives me the creeps

Flatterer.
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Tomato on January 19, 2012, 11:38:48 PM
I dunno. I assume so (since most of us are) but, if you want to use it, I'd advise using this one (in my rush to post it, I forgot something. whoops!)

brilliant.  going to use it then.  only thing it lacks probably can't be added in a family forum. 

Spoiler
(thinking about the attractive ladies that  I regularly have done business with in the past and well... Lady Godiva)

Tomato

One more for the night. Last one, swear to Celestia.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on January 20, 2012, 02:13:07 AM
One more for the night. Last one, swear to Celestia.

Ha!  Last one...right, like I believe that, you evil fruit!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Tomato

Last one for the day, not last one ever. I did five yesterday, I was on a roll.

Tomato

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

DERPY! DERPY!!! DERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPYDERPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DERPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... what? you want more ponified avatars? Pfft. All is insignificant in light of Derpy, heathens. However, in Derpy's name, I'll take pity on you all.

Tomato

Pony Avatar of the Day #2. ALL HAIL DERPY!

juancho

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  :wub: :thumbup: :wub: :thumbup: :wub: :thumbup: :wub:

That is just unreal, it is perfeeeeeect!! I love it Tom, thank you soooooo much.
The only problem is now my tomato redesign microhero will look so lame compared to what you did :D

Tomato

... it's a mark of how truly corrupted I am that, the first time I read your post, I heard this in my head.

I look forward to the micro hero though. Even if it's not as awesome as ponies (which are automatically 20% cooler).

Kommando

I gotta say that is pretty awesome. Though I wonder what he'd do without a sword and guns. Maybe kick the bad guys and leave a "K" imprint on their backsides. I love how he's a pony with a pony tail. For some reason I am imagining these guys in a web comic - Ponies Reborn or some such.