Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfghanAnt

I'm loving these sets. I'm so glad to see you cranking out work. It inspires me to fire up PS and get back to it. :)

SickAlice

Klauser

Love the FF skin sets.  I particularly like your mesh for the FF2005 Movie version of Sue.

:thumbup:

Kenn

Quote from: daglob on September 17, 2015, 10:14:40 PM

The thing on the left is me playing with the Batgirl/Motorcycle mesh and Kenn's Wonder Wetsuit skin, in the middle is a brand new WORKING Cyberman

I love what you've done with her... giveing her Lynda's face.   
And a Cyberman!!!   Awesome!
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

BentonGrey

That is one awesome Cyberman!  He's got great detail DG!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

First we have two version of two characters. In the middle we have the golden age Whizzer in two costumes I wasn't familiar with. The caped version is on Hermes T, and the one with the bird on his head is on Male Collar 69 with bird pieces scoped on. The character in th green coat is Mr. Destin, from one of the two strangest stories I've ever seen in a crime comic. This one reads like it was intended to be the origin of a horror comic host, but somehow ended up in Crime doesn't Pay or something. The skull faced version is from the splash panel, the other version from the story.

Highlighting the versatility of Tommy's MHV mesh, we have Wolverstein and Frankenbat in the front. In the back we have an old cartoon character with a bit of scoping. The pic is sfx, but he'll be at least 15 feet tall if I can find the handle node...

Lionheart

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Kenn

If you can't find a handle node for Frankenstein Junior, let me know.  I can add one, if there isn't one.

Cyber Burn

I love that Spider-Man, those FF's are Fantastic  :thumbup:, Whizzer is great (I'm always up for more Invaders related Characters), and I agree, that Cyber man is really cool (If you don't mind me asking, how did you get it to work?).

Frankenstein Jr.  :thumbup: I've always love those classic Characters.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 04, 2015, 02:44:05 PM
I love that Spider-Man, those FF's are Fantastic  :thumbup:, Whizzer is great (I'm always up for more Invaders related Characters), and I agree, that Cyber man is really cool (If you don't mind me asking, how did you get it to work?).

Frankenstein Jr.  :thumbup: I've always love those classic Characters.

I started over on the Cyberman. I used all the same parts, just on a new MBNF mesh.

Found the handle node on Frankie. :)

Kenn

Quote from: daglob on October 04, 2015, 10:15:22 PM
I started over on the Cyberman. I used all the same parts, just on a new MBNF mesh.

Found the handle node on Frankie. :)

Didn't know it hadn't worked.

Glad you found the Handle.

Cyber Burn

Kind of off subject, but I seem to recall you previewing some Football Players for SickAlice's Mesh. I can't seem to find them though, did they ever get released?

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 05, 2015, 01:14:02 PM
Kind of off subject, but I seem to recall you previewing some Football Players for SickAlice's Mesh. I can't seem to find them though, did they ever get released?

I've been intending to do some more skins (LSU, Dolphins, Saints, Jaguars, Warriors [last two local teams]), I just haven't yet. I've considered a "Football Challenge" after Halloween is over.

daglob

Top the left is Starfish from The Nocturnals. This one is on a TF mesh. I have one on a Gren mesh, bit it doesn't have six shooters. The guy in the middle and the one on the end is/are The Press Guardian/The Falcon. he had a bit of an identity crisis in his first adventure.

windblown

I don't know none of those characters but I like the skins, especially The Falcon.

RulerMan

Quote from: daglob on September 28, 2015, 10:52:37 PM

Hi DaGlob, i'm a great admirer of your work!

That certainly going to sound like a noob question, but where i can find all the skins you show us here? they are all in the Character Obscura groups? i'm looking specifically for these 2 Whizzer skins and the Frankenstein Junior one.

Cyber Burn

Daglob is really good about posting his Releases in the "Releases" Section of the Boards, and since there's nothing there about these guys, I don't believe they have been released yet.

daglob

They haven't. I'm trying to get something together for Alex and put the Frankenstein in costume skins/scopes at Character Obscura.

AfghanAnt

daglob

That's Frankenstein Junior, a Hanna-Barbera rip-off of Gigantor.

martialstorm

Great work on the Cyberman Daglob! and the others of course :)

daglob

Many thanks.

Now this:

This is The Ghost of Flanders. Kind of like The Spirit meets Captain America.

Cyber Burn

This is a really cool design Daglob. I actually had to look up the Character because it sparked my interest so much. It's hard to tell from the Pic, but is that a Sword, or a Dagger? I'd be very interested in putting him onto one of the Sword wielding Meshes (Gren has a nice variety) if you wanted.

Plus you'd be doing me a favor by helping me brush off some of the dust that's gathered on my NifSkope.  :P

daglob

What he has is a bayonet. His backstory is that he is the survivor of the WW I Battle of Flanders. He lied about his age and was a lot younger than he looked. After sitting out the rest of the war in a POW camp, he retuned to find that he was listed as killed in action, and decided to stay that way (there is more to it that that). When WW II broke out he decided to go back into service. I'm guessing that the bayonet is a WW I era model. The scope is mostly a Taskmaster Tarzan, with a shortened sword standing in for a dagger. In the game it looks pretty good. While they don't show, I've skinned the gun and grenade also. I've only read two stories with the character, but he'd be stupid not to use weapons he finds lying around.

daglob

Here are three members of a group that no one asked for. Anyone other than Kenn know who they are?

bearded

Wild guess. Elseworld version of Challengers of the Unknown.

laughing paradox

I have no idea who these last 3 are, but I liked them.

The Ghost of Flanders has a very cool design.