News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Snow!

Started by Grendal_71, January 25, 2013, 09:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendal_71

Finally, we get a snow here in SE VA.  Hooray!  The kids are MOST excitied.  I guess this makes my Sam Adams Winter Lager that much more important.

Yes, I know it's not a REAL snowing, and it will be gone in 24 hours, but at the moment, the loons are running to the Food Lion for milk, bread, and shotgun shells, and I've seen an even dozen 4-wheel drive pickups blast on by in the last hour, on a quest (already) to find the stranded motorist in the ditch.  God bless thier big, rednecky hearts.
Me like funny Pictures.  Make laugh, make laugh now!

daglob

Snow? Snow? What's  that? Is it some kind of sneaky Yankee trick?

Bill, stuck inside of Mobile, where the high today is supposed to be in the 70s.

Please note: when it does snow here, it is BAD! VERY, VERY BAD! People who think nothing of driving around in a hurricane suddenly go anthropoid excrement and lose what few driving skills they posess.

Grendal_71

same here in SE VA.  You'd think these folks never saw the stuff before...... :doh:
Me like funny Pictures.  Make laugh, make laugh now!

MJB

You both suck. :P

Getting sick of the snow here in WV. Lately we have also had to deal with "arctic temperatures". Fun. >.>

BWPS

It was 80° F here yesterday :/ I don't own a coat.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: daglob on January 26, 2013, 08:58:11 PM
Snow? Snow? What's  that? Is it some kind of sneaky Yankee trick?

Bill, stuck inside of Mobile, where the high today is supposed to be in the 70s.

Please note: when it does snow here, it is BAD! VERY, VERY BAD! People who think nothing of driving around in a hurricane suddenly go anthropoid excrement and lose what few driving skills they posess.

Yeah, Globby...it's a Yankee Trick cuase I've never seen this so called snow crap before.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

captmorgan72

Six inches expected here in Wisconsin. Its been snowing pretty heavy all day so far.