Ultimate Freedom Force

Started by Bony, September 29, 2011, 05:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bony

I would like to ask if somebody more skilled than I am could do some "Ultimate" versions of the original Irrational characters of Freedom Force? There is an awesome Ultimate Minuteman mesh somewhere (Ultimate_MinuteMan_DS by Robert), but I would like to have an Ultimate Diablo, Ultimate Eve a.s.o. too.
Especially Eve would be awesome, there are not many female amazon skins/meshes with distant weapons. My wish would be some new meshes, but "ultimate" skins for the original meshes would also be awesome. Maybe for  :ff:, because you can convert them to  :ffvstr: with nifconvert. But I know made solely for :ffvstr: they would be more amaaaazing  :cool:

I think they should be new characters, like the JLA of 1 Million. In the style of the original skins of AfghanAnt maybe, I'm using "Magma-Man" as a ultimate Diablo and "Miss Amazing" as Ultimate Alchemiss, but some ultimate-looking characters, like eve as I said, are hard to find.

Links to meshes or skins which would come near this idea are also highly appreciated ;)

Maybe someone is listening,

Thank you for the attention.

Cyber Burn

There was a Freedom Force 2002 set of characters that was released by Ink (I think) way back when. If you're interested, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them your way.

DetroitBerserker

I'd searched for any variation of the standard freedom force members and came across this post. Any Chance you could send those my way as well, Cyber Burn? Email is Colinkitchen@gmail.com
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

Cyber Burn

I'll have to look and see if I still have those, but in the meantime, check this Group out: https://de.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/alberiks_freedom_force_skins/info

Cyber Burn

This should be what you're looking for. It should be the original Zip File, so should be  :ff: Compatible if needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tsyx1gw5cw7pi07/Freedom_Force_2002.zip

daglob

There are the Trailer Park versions, although I wouldn't call those "ultimate". They were at FXForce, I believe. I've got Captain America versions, Halloween versions, Christmas Versions, Avenger versions, Lantern versions...

Incredible Bulk

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 30, 2016, 12:01:10 PM
This should be what you're looking for. It should be the original Zip File, so should be  :ff: Compatible if needed.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tsyx1gw5cw7pi07/Freedom_Force_2002.zip
are these meshes or just skins? I can just makes them compatible for  :ffvstr:, any screenshots of what they look like?
Sith Prime

Cyber Burn

Just Skins, sorry, no Screen Shots.

DetroitBerserker

Thanks much. I love time-period alterations to freedom force. Gives them a generational JSA-style feel. I've got a 70's eve mesh that I believe was used for poisin ivy for The DCU according to grey mod.
"His (Odin's) men rushed forward without armor, were as mad as dogs or wolves, bit their shields, and were as strong as bears or wild bulls, and killed people at a blow, but neither fire nor iron told upon themselves".

daglob

There are also gender swapped versions out there.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: DetroitBerserker on October 30, 2016, 05:22:17 PM
Thanks much. I love time-period alterations to freedom force. Gives them a generational JSA-style feel. I've got a 70's eve mesh that I believe was used for poisin ivy for The DCU according to grey mod.

I've got all four of the Irrational 70's Meshes, I had forgotten about those ones, I'll make sure I post a Link to them.

daglob

I have this from I know not where:

It's called Manbot 2k3 and it's for FFv3R. It doesn't have a proper skin, and the particle emitters don't work exactly, but it's quite interesting.

Cyber Burn

OOOhhh!!! Pretty!!! Must have!!!  :lol: