News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Streak Removal

Started by triviaman, September 07, 2009, 03:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triviaman

I have been playing around with the speedster characters lately and alot of the speedster meshes have a streak behind them.
I see the reason for them but I think it liiks better without them.

Now here is my question.
I have found that if I use NifScope I can use it to remove the streakon Bobby69 Jay Garrick speedster meshes.
Byt when I attempt the same on Vertex Jhonny Quick it *breaks* it. Meaning that the keyframes stop working and I'm left with a motionless statue.

Is there any othr way to remove them without outright deleating the block in nifscope which works on the Jay garrick mesh?
Icicle and Javelin.<br />Icicle: So.. Javelins.. Isn't that like Captain Boomerang except you have to pick them up when you are done?<br />Javelin: So.. Ice-powers.. Isn't that like Captain Cold execept nobody gives a crap about you?

GogglesPizanno

You could just set the object to "hidden".

triviaman

Icicle and Javelin.<br />Icicle: So.. Javelins.. Isn't that like Captain Boomerang except you have to pick them up when you are done?<br />Javelin: So.. Ice-powers.. Isn't that like Captain Cold execept nobody gives a crap about you?

murs47

right click it, select "flags" and check "Hidden"  and that should do it ^_^

triviaman

tried it.. worked like a charm.
Thank you so much, now a whole new group of characters poened up for me!!!