News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

CSA_Owlman mesh

Started by AnarchistsXe, September 04, 2015, 02:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnarchistsXe

Does anyone have this? Downloaded a skin and it says it goes on this mesh. Thanks

Cyber Burn

spydermann93

hoss20

AnarchistsXe

Sorry, was doing this on my phone. The mesh. Downloaded the skin, need the mesh

Cyber Burn

With so many versions of the Character, that leaves a lot to interpretation, but you could try Alex's Freedom Fortress for Renegade's Mesh:

http://www.alexff.com/skinmesh_gallery.php?creator=Renegade&category=%&logo=REN

In the future though, Pics really do help.

AnarchistsXe

I downloaded the skin last night and in the readme it just said the mesh it went on was CSA_Owlman. Thanks though.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: AnarchistsXe on September 04, 2015, 03:53:05 PM
I downloaded the skin last night and in the readme it just said the mesh it went on was CSA_Owlman. Thanks though.

I don't mean to be rude, but if all you got was a Skin, then either your download didn't work right, or you downloaded the wrong File. If you downloaded the File from Courtnall 6's Section, then, yes, you would have only gotten the Skin. However, had you downloaded the File from Renegade's Section, which is where I pointed you to, then you would have both, a Mesh, and a Skin.

Cyber Burn

The other option, is to use Spyder's advice. Go to the "HeroForce" Website, go to Tomato's Section, go to his DC Comics Section, and you will hit the Jackpot.

AnarchistsXe

Hadn't had a chance to go to any links yet. Was merely saying that I had downloaded the skin when I made this thread and was looking for the specific mesh listed in the skin. Thanks.

Cyber Burn

Sooo...You had three other Community Members taking time out of their schedules to try and help you out with your Request, but you made no effort at all to try to find what you wanted first?

Just so I'm understanding here, you posted a Request, gave absolute minimal information, and then made no attempt on your part to try and find what you wanted for yourself, even after you were provided with Links

That is really not cool.

EDIT: And I will say, that this is one of the main reasons that I have been getting so burnt out with not only taking on Requests, but also with Freedom Reborn in general. For every AWESOME guy like Daglob, Hoss, LP, SA, Benton, Etc., there's those that spam my E-Mail with ridiculous Requests, and refuse to take "No" for an answer. This has always been my go to place to get away from my stress, now I find myself needing to get away from here to avoid stress.

AnarchistsXe

So actually no, you've gotten it totally wrong. I downloaded the skin I found thinking it was a mesh last night before bed. Did a search on here for the mesh listed in the readme and didn't find it. ALL that was listed for the mesh was CAS_Owlman, so I posted looking for that. Then after people posted links, I got it, and thanked people for it. So, you have your read 100 percent wrong. This thread can clearly be locked now.

yell0w_lantern

Oh, nice!  I hadn't seen Tomato's version before.
Yellow Lantern smash!