FFX3 Attribute Private Army 3 only cops or can i change the army?

Started by isais1, February 16, 2011, 11:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isais1

I have FFVT3R FFX3 when i choose the Attribute Private Army 3 only cops appear as the "Army" even though the 2 characters i use them for are villains, is there a way I change it? For example, one of my villains is Adolf Hitler i would like German Rifleman to come out with him not cops. please let me know.
Whats Up

GogglesPizanno

You should be able to open up the FFX control center and then choose the character you have given the Private Army attribute to from the drop down. You should then get the options for Private Army where you can specify what characters (up to 3? 5?) that the game will use for the army.

Panther_Gunn

I thought the amount of "troops" that show up were dependant on the CP of the unit, with more allowed at level 3 than at level 1.  I don't have exact figures, though.  So, in theory, the cheaper the unit is, the more that show up.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

BentonGrey

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on February 17, 2011, 01:12:49 AM
I thought the amount of "troops" that show up were dependant on the CP of the unit, with more allowed at level 3 than at level 1.  I don't have exact figures, though.  So, in theory, the cheaper the unit is, the more that show up.

That's correct PG.  If you have a very expensive private army character, then only a few will show up, possibly only one.  In fact, the "Sidekick" attribute, which adds extra prestige cost, can be given to a character to ensure that, if you have him selected for your private army, only one will show up.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/