News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

These are some excellent skopes WB, nice work.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

Here's some small time skopes I've been workin on that im dyin' to get skinned ^_^

Spoiler
The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Podmark

Those are pretty sweet Style!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

windblown

New preview for today:

Hope Abbott aka Trance, an astral projector whose astral form is capable of generating bio-electric energy blasts. After the end of New X-men Trance had a couple of arcs in Mike Carey's X-men Legacy and a one-shot with Wolverine. Now she is enrolled at Jean Grey School (she's just a background student there). The skope has her Paragons squad uniform and her New X-men uniform from the "First to Last" X-men arc (Both of them are based in Podmark's skins).

In the skope, the astral form appears in some animations:

I'll be doing another skope to use with the astral form attribute.

Podmark

Looking good Windblown. I'll add another one to my list  :thumbup:

EDIT: Just watched the video, I have no idea how you do these things. Great job on the animation.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I have no clue as to how you do what you do, I am sooo impressed with what you do. Once again Windblown , I am thoroughly impressed.

Sioux City Dynamo

Windblown...that is awesome!    :thumbup:   could that samething be done to make negative man?  i have been dying to make the doom patrol!
Io

detourne_me

Fantastic skope windblown.  You could change my name to mindblown because I have absolutely no idea how you did that!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

murs47

Wow dude, seriously awesome!

Sioux City Dynamo

hi windblown just wondering if you have released any of your scopes?
Io

windblown

Thanks guys! :)

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on April 25, 2013, 12:30:54 AM
Windblown...that is awesome!    :thumbup:   could that samething be done to make negative man?  i have been dying to make the doom patrol!

I'll take a look at that. Would it be the same animations as Trance's for a male_basic body? (I'm not very familiarized with the character).

Quote from: Sioux City Dynamo on May 02, 2013, 02:33:06 AM
hi windblown just wondering if you have released any of your scopes?

My only released skope right now is Pixie (with Pod's amazing skins on his page of Heroforce), he is also going to release Bling! and the Stepford Cuckoos soon. I don't have a website, so the rest of the skopes will probably be released when they'll be skinned (I've sent all of the previewed skopes to the interested skinners who contacted me).

Today's preview is:
Nezhno Abidemi aka Gentle, a Wakandan mutant with extreme strength. He is unable to use his powers for a long time due to the strain on his body, and he has vibranium tattoos to keep his powers from killing him

This skope has a transforming body for some animations:

Podmark

Once again I have no idea how you do these things, but I love working with you! That Gentle is perfect.
I think I best do some skinning today...
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Yet again, very cool skope. You are really doing these characters justice.

Cyber Burn

spydermann93

Not anywhere near Winblown's level, but here's a simple Ra's Al Ghul skope that Cyber Burn helped me to create

Thanks, Cyber :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Not a problem Spyder, I hope to see more skopes from you in the future.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Another simple skope.

I just wanted to see an actual Roman Legionnaire in-game, so I made this. Still working on replacing the skins and such; I have the shield done. I also need to touch up the finer things like the sword.

Cyber Burn

Nicely done Spyder, the shield looks great.

windblown

Those skopes look great spydermann, I really like that shield.

Podmark

That looks great, spydermann93.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Yeah, that shield is a really nice touch.  That's awesome.
God Bless

windblown

Two new characters today:

Nicholas Gleason aka Wolfcub, he is a mutant student with wolf-like powers. The skope has his Paragons squad uniform and his Young x-men uniform. When Skottie Young became the artist in New X-men, he redesigned Wolfcub to have a more wolfish face, I added a ¿snout? to the skope to represent this.

The second one is another lycanthrope mutant, Rhane Sinclair aka Wolfsbane, in her original New Mutants uniform. Here is a video to show some of her animations. She can transform herself into her wolf and werewolf forms:

spydermann93

Absolutely amazing, Windblown! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

I couldn't even begin to guess how you do what you do with Nifskope, but the results certainly are amazing.