Volted DDS's : Balrog , Sin City Marv , (AoA) Weapon X

Started by electro, February 07, 2010, 01:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USAgent

Absolutely impressive Night Owl, Electro. One of your best skins I have seen yet, Nice job on that Weapon X Skope as well.

electro

Quote from: laughing paradox on March 14, 2010, 07:29:37 PM
Electro, that is friggin' awesome.. I love the black and white look of Marv.

Were you contemplating doing some of the other Sin City characters? I would love to have a black and white map to fit with the characters.

I would love to do some more Sin City chars but not sure when i'll get around to doing them - The map idea sounds cool - If i make some more skins I may look into doing something like that - Thanks for the complements everyone
:blink:

Balrog (aka Mike Bison) from Super Street Fighter 4 with both his alternate costumes - The good news is this skope is alpha enabled to save space - My first real skope attempt other than increasing the size or deleting something - Bad news is I had a problem thow with Balrogs braids - They are showing up wierd in the CTool & game - They kinda look blueish - Maybe somebody knows why - I copyed them from Ambush Bug by Valandar - My finger hurts from clicking on the mouse for 3 days so i'm going to go rest & plan my next skin :wacko:

Edit : It looks like I failed a little more on the skope than I originaly thought - I went to go make the hero file this morning & saw that the alpha on the hood is making the whole head disappear so i'll just delete that & the braids & rerelease the skope again - They still look pretty good without those features :doh:

AfghanAnt

Oh wow, these are fantastic Electro. Where'd you get the male_heavy coat from?

electro

That's Gambit's coat - It's just been blown up & alpha enabled - I looked for a decent coat - I was trying to use male_trenchcoat but that seems to be all one mesh & so i looked on your site at your skopes for ideas & saw you ussing Gambits coat on some of your skopes so I too went with that :blink: