Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Quote from: laughing paradox on February 21, 2015, 08:33:16 PMIt's been half a year since I've previewed anything, I just realized.

And if it's any consolation, it is well worth the wait :P

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys!

Yeah, there may be a friend or two for Jade to fight crime with.

spydermann93

Starman

I think a set of Infinity Inc skins from you would look amazing, LP ... keen to see what you cook up!  :thumbup:

deanjo2000

Its always a treat to see new amazing stuff from you :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

jevian2000

LP,

Moon Knight is good, but Jade is awesome. I've always loved that outfit. Can't wait to get ahold  of these down the line.

jeff

windblown

Quote from: spydermann93 on February 23, 2015, 06:12:42 AM
Quote from: laughing paradox on February 21, 2015, 08:33:16 PMIt's been half a year since I've previewed anything, I just realized.
And if it's any consolation, it is well worth the wait :P

Agreed!! Very nice skins LP.

laughing paradox

Thanks, everyone! :)

Here are The Crusaders!

Got something big coming down the pike. Stay Tuned.. *insert mysterious music here*

windblown

Great skins LP!! Captain Wings and Ghost Girl are my favorites

QuoteGot something big coming down the pike. Stay Tuned.. *insert mysterious music here*

:thumbup:

Starman

I'm not familiar with the characters but those are awesome!  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Wow, the colors are just beautiful. Great job on these LP.

jevian2000

I love these. That Ghost Girl is so nice.

Can't get enough of the Crusaders or the Liberty Legion.

jeff

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Wow LP!  These guys are fantastic!  I really love Wings and Spirit, but they're all pretty spectacular.  What are these folks from?
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cmdrkoenig67

Bravo on the Crusaders skins, LP....They're beautiful!

Dana

deanjo2000

I echo all these statements, but i love those wings :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

laughing paradox

Thanks so much, everyone!  :)

The Crusaders were Marvel's take on DC's Freedom Fighters. (Uncle Sam, Phantom Lady, Black Condor, etc). I know they showed up in the Invaders comic book.

Here's a friend of Jade's from Infinity Inc and the second Dove. I think she was a Teen Titan.

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Podmark

Very nice, the Silver Scarab in particular is really well done, especially the reflection.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

That's a great Dove and that Silver Scarab =   :o I hope you keep up with the Infinity Inc skins ... I really love the way you tackle those colourful, outlandish character designs.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Starman on April 06, 2015, 09:13:25 PM
That's a great Dove and that Silver Scarab =   :o I hope you keep up with the Infinity Inc skins ... I really love the way you tackle those colourful, outlandish character designs.

Agreed, these are fantastic!

windblown

spydermann93

It's really nice to see Gren's Crusaders get some love!  Gren always makes such fantastic meshes! Then again, saying "fantastic" and "Gren" in the same sentence is rather redundant :P

Silver Scarab and Dove look great! I particularly like the design of Silver Scarab. Maybe it's the shininess? I don't know :P

laughing paradox

Thanks so much, everyone. 

I did end up doing two other Infinity Inc. characters. They'll be revealed later on.

For now, I wanted to show this stuff.

President Raygun

Excellent skins LP. Really love how distinctive your face work has become. Thoroughly impressive!

Podmark

Those are some pretty ladies! I think I like Hawkgirl best.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

The four of them look fantastic, but Hawkgirl in particular is perfect.

SickAlice

All of it! My favorites are your Dove and Katana.

Cyber Burn

I thought that I already commented here,  :doh:.

These are really nice LP. Each one has something that really makes them stand out, but Katana's sleeves, and Hwakgirl's wings, just awesome.

laughing paradox

Force of Paradox has a brand new site! Click Here!

It's got a lot of new stuff, so take your time searching through it!