Hey guys!

Anyone able to help with these lot?

AoA Apocalypse

AoA Weapon X

AoA Colossus

AoA Magneto

AoA Cyclops

Deaths Jester

AOA Cyclops, Colossus, and Magneto have been done by multiple folks (myself included ages ago).

AOA Weapon X I think hs been done but am unsure.

AOA Apocalypse, never seen a skin of him yet
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

spydermann93

I swear that I've seen the AoA Weapon X somewhere

Hmmm....

daglob

I don't believe I've ever seen the AOA Apocalypse, but I have a bunch of AOA stuff, a lot of it by DJ, and I think I have a coupe of version of that Wolverine, one that works and one that has problems. It will take time to collect, so where would you like it sent?

Do you want just these, or would like as much as I can send?

detourne_me

I love the AoA stuff myself, too.  Ive got a skope of Weapon X, uing Electro's and Matrix's skins. I believe Bildamn has done the most recent version of AoA Colossus, bu theres an old skin of mine in my yahoo group for him. And I know there is a Bobby69 Cyclops mesh in his yahoogroups, bu I forge who made the skin.

Apocalypse is definitely the white whale here. I made a skin over 10 years ago but never released it(and have lost it in the meanwhile)  I think maybe SickAlice has made one in the past, but Im not sure.

spydermann93

SA has made quite a few AoA characters (including Sugar Man and Ahab!), but I don't see an AoA Apocalypse.

Deaths Jester

The stuff I did is about ten plus years old back when I was starting, just to give you a heads up. There are quite a few though and some that are pretty obscure (Unus...yeah), too.

detourne_me

spydermann93

Oh snap! I completely forgot about that page! :o

Thanks, DM!

Deaths Jester

Yeah...a secret even I didn't realize.

daglob

Quote from: detourne_me on March 16, 2017, 02:54:51 AM
http://catmanexe.tripod.com/id38.html

SA's apocalypse is on the page.

We need to get Alice to put this stuff at the Litterbox...

And look at that-I do have that version of Apocalypse...

ghazkul

Ah I'd forgotten about that page! Anything you got send to charleswilliamgreaves@hotmail.co.uk

I'm sure DD did a colossus at some point right?

Deaths Jester

<- not Double D...doesn't have the boob volume for that...js...

daglob

Went to check Alice's page for inclusion in the Living List, and it has been invaded by the "Migrozovt hazz dedecded ay viruzz on your gombuter, and idzz gifing yuwer berzonal invormazhun to heckerz" virus, but checking the links comes up with the information that all this stuff is in a Yahoo group:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/CATMANSLitterbox3

And Alice has other groups besides...

SickAlice

I have everything on my hard drive, ask and ye shall receive. Also my old Apocalypse sucks, I'll start a better version.

daglob

I sent Gazhul what I had, but I'm sure we all would like a new Apocalypse...

SickAlice

So would I. When I first started skinning way way way back when it was because I wanted to make AoA Bishop, Apocalypse and Mikhail. The latter is overdue for an update as well or at least for me to convert the XML2 model to FF. Soon, soon.