News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

*Brain Explodes*

Started by Tomato, December 13, 2010, 02:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

What happened to all things good in the world!?! My life is now a horrible mixture of despair and death mixed with evil and hate! WHY DO I EXIST!?!

*huddles in a corner whispering to himself*

daglob

Sounds like you got married. ;)

Alaric

Quote from: Tomato on December 13, 2010, 02:10:13 AM
What happened to all things good in the world!?! My life is now a horrible mixture of despair and death mixed with evil and hate! WHY DO I EXIST!?!

*huddles in a corner whispering to himself*

Let this be a lesson to you; never, EVER mix despair and death with evil and hate.
Fear the "A"!!!

ow_tiobe_sb

What happened to all things good in the world!?! My life is now a horrible mixture of despair and death mixed with evil and hate!

I tried to warn you that getting married and becoming the father of multiple teenage children all in one night would be overdoing it a tad, 'mato, but did you heed me?  Hmm?  Hmm?  :angry:

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Whirled Braker
Two words: Moog.

Previsionary

What happened to all things good in the world!?!

Murs and his many clones were born. You're welcome.
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

This is whaat happens when I stay up late filling out a review that may (or may not) ask for information I actually am being tested on and/or is in the book so that I can take a test on it the next day.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Tomato on December 13, 2010, 03:44:06 PM
This is whaat happens when I stay up late filling out a review that may (or may not) ask for information I actually am being tested on and/or is in the book so that I can take a test on it the next day.
And here I thought I might have been the cause of this.  *Phew* Am so much happier now!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

cmdrkoenig67

Quote from: Previsionary on December 13, 2010, 08:16:54 AM
What happened to all things good in the world!?!

Murs and his many clones were born. You're welcome.

Um...I think the term would be grown, not born.  :P

Now, let's get to clone-growin'!  Yee-Haaaw!

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: cmdrkoenig67 on February 05, 2011, 08:03:38 PM
Um...I think the term would be grown, not born.  :P

Now, let's get to clone-growin'!  Yee-Haaaw!

:angry: That's the trouble with young clones these days... they don't know they're born...

Nyte Dragon

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on February 08, 2011, 07:40:43 PM
:angry: That's the trouble with young clones these days... they don't know they're born...

This would never happen back when H.A.M.S.T.E.R. was around. Back in those days, when they said the fur was gonna fly, they meant it.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

PreRaphaelite

Pfft. I-pods are the new cassette players, blu-rays the new VHS, and clones the new people. Get with it.  :P
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.