News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

How do you like each character written?

Started by lugaru, June 18, 2009, 01:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugaru

Spider-Man: I like it when he is presented as an EMT doing double shifts... an exhausted hero who does not get enough sleep and whose relationships are suffering because of it.

Batman: I love it when he is less of a ninja and more of a detective... seing him perform an autopsy in batman: black and white kind of cemented this for me. Sure, I love rooftop kung fu matches but I rather when he is tracking down serial killers or putting the fear into organized criminals.

Logan: when he is not dead serious. Healing factor makes for great slapstick (ask Deadpool) and honestly you cant be a beer swilling canadian tough guy and an emo martyr at the same time. I loved how Whedon did him, just kind of dense yet wise.

Daredevil: I love what they have done with him for the last bunch of years... making him an outsider amongst heroes who is really extreme and obsessed... being a hero has done nothing but ruin his life and he keeps at it. The recent Moonknight reboot was an exagerated version of this but Daredevil nails it. I especially loved when he ripped off his mask in the bar after nearly beating kingpin to death... you get the impression that he is willing to do anything to get criminals to just quit or leave town.

daglob

I'd like to see a series of stories in which Batman goes through several cases solving crimes by forensic work and deduction, with as few puches thrown as possible. Maybe put it in Detective Comics.