• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

which jla do you wanna play? Recast your vote plz

Started by Mystik, September 23, 2007, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which mod campaign would you rather play?

classic big 7 jla lineup with guest appearances from the teen titans and sat era leaugers
grant morrison's big 7 + with a young justice orgin
an ultimate rendition of the dcu
the current jla/titans lineup
timm verse
screw dc and get back to writing my marvel script

Mystik

well after re writing three storylines for my mod . I still cant decide what to do

BentonGrey

Well, I'm basically building towards a big seven adventure (albeit very slowly), but then I'm going to add in other characters and expand the league to JLU proportions.  So, I suppose I'd like to see something in between there, and Morrison's League would be what I'd like to see.  However, since I'm telling my own stories, don't worry about what I want. ^_^

Drop me a line and we can bounce some ideas back and forth.

Panther_Gunn

Can't vote, cuz my preference ain't there.  ;)

*My* JLA consists of:

Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern (Hal)
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Flash (Barry)
Atom
Aquaman
Hawkman & Hawkwoman
Red Tornado
Firestorm (Ronnie & Professor Stien)
Zatanna (in her trilobite-headpiece costume)
Elongated Man

with a possile addition of Martian Manhunter

Also, you didn't include a voting option for the JLI/JLA era team.  I'll assume because you didn't care for it.  :P

Mystik

well my classic version introduces more heroes along the way (think Alex Ross's justice with alot of timm influence)

in the beginning i had a justice type mod envisioned but Benton's mod seemed so similar with the silverage feel, I decided to rewrite my storyline to include  revamped origins of  some my fav chars kyle,young justice, death of superman, kyle vs parrallax,

and I havent written a storyline for the ultimate dc  but cass and rev are giving me ideas

BentonGrey

Hey man, don't alter your plans any on my account! ;)

Mystik

c'mon people use your voting rights

maybe i should of posted this in the mods thread

AfghanAnt

Morrison and Young Justice mod please.

Mystik

its looking like its gonna be morrison era unless there's an upset in the next week

steamteck

MY actual choice would be from the Timmverse but that wasn't listed.

Epimethee

Original Giffen, DeMatteis and Maguire era. ;) Getting the humour right would be a nice challenge.* :D (Mind you, even the original creators didn't succeed in recreating this in their "Formerly Known as the Justice League" revival.)

Nice challenge... am I talking about WW?**

**"It's me she loves! Me!"

yell0w_lantern

Giffen Era.
Original era with Giffen humor would be good too.

HumanTon

The Timmverse .... JLU was one of the top two or three incarnations of the JLA ever, to my mind.

BentonGrey

HT, I've got to say that I agree with you, the Timmverse was probably the second greatest vision of the League ever...and only slightly less so than Justice, for me.

GGiant

Screw Marvel and get back to writing your DC script!!!!! :lol:
I was kidding, I voted Ultimate Rendition of the DCU!

bearded

big 7 giffen style.  with giffens characters as extras.  beetle and gold, etc.

bat1987

cmdrkoenig67

I have never, NEVER been a fan of the JLA...Until Bruce Timm did the Justice League cartoon series. 

I really enjoyed his Batman animated series (and I've never been a Batfan either...And I'm still not)....Maybe that's why I got interested in his JL series so easily.  His Superman, I could take or leave...I don't know why.

I'm still not a Justice League fan...So I voted for the Timm version...It just really touched on something with me.  Timm does it for me...That doesn't sound weird, does it?

Dana  :D

irrevenant2

I third Yellow Lantern and Bearded.  The Giffen era Justice League would be different to everything else out there.  And they also (with a few exceptions) aren't stupid-powerful either, so they'll fit more naturally in FF than Superman, GL etc.

docdelorean88

Timm. Nothing but, unless of course Kingdom Come becomes an option. Then i have a tie vote.