• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Issue 13: Power & Responsiblility is LIVE.

Started by MJB, December 01, 2008, 03:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTTingle

Quote from: MJB on December 03, 2008, 05:00:32 PM
Reactivation Weekend!!

Official Post

Long story short, if you used to play CoH you can again until Sunday. :thumbup:

-MJB

I wonder if THAT was the cause for all my problems.

Hmmm.

RTT

NeoDarke

Quote from: Kommando on December 03, 2008, 05:50:54 PM
Nice, I was notified my account ran out today, and I have another 60 day card ready to use.  But I'll use it after the weekend.

You suck! All I can find nowadays is those stupid 30 day cards with that blasted jet pack.

rain

Quote from: NeoDarke on December 04, 2008, 09:37:59 PM
Nice, I was notified my account ran out today, and I have another 60 day card ready to use.  But I'll use it after the weekend.

You suck! All I can find nowadays is those stupid 30 day cards with that blasted jet pack.

EB Games here sells the 60 day cards... try asking for an NCSoft Time Card instead of the CoH ones. The CoH ones are 20 for the month. The NC Soft Ones are good for TR and CoX (as will as Dungeon Runners) and come in 30 or 60 day versions

King Arachnos

im loving issue 13 so far especially the patrol xp you get yay i get to lvl quicker :D

NeoDarke

Quote from: rain on December 04, 2008, 11:11:48 PM
Quote from: NeoDarke on December 04, 2008, 09:37:59 PM

EB Games here sells the 60 day cards... try asking for an NCSoft Time Card instead of the CoH ones. The CoH ones are 20 for the month. The NC Soft Ones are good for TR and CoX (as will as Dungeon Runners) and come in 30 or 60 day versions

We don't have a EB around here, only Gamestop. And that got nodda on CoH time cards, I've been having to pick them up from Target. Target. :blink:

B A D

dude, dont mock the target. afaik, they are the only store that has that little mmorg time card kiosk.

BlueBard

Everyone liking the new stuff so far?

I like the fact that I'm automatically getting badges when logging into long-dormant toons who happen to be in the right places.  Not sure that was intentional.  I've started moving toons to new locations.

The multi build is good.  It took me a minute to figure out that I had to switch builds, which basically starts at level 1, and then train up.  I took the opportunity to give one of my defenders a more solo-oriented build for those times when I ain't got no-body (to play with).  The new build starts out with no enhancements at all, so it could get kind of expensive.  Looks to me like it wouldn't be too difficult to tack on even more builds (undoubtedly at a price).  Gonna play with this some more.

I started a shield tanker but found to my chagrin that once I actually entered the game my nice cavalier shield was gone and defaulted to a round one.  Not sure what happened there.

That's about all I've had time to discover so far.  No actual xp earning occurred at any time. ;)

Carravaggio

Quote from: BlueBard on December 05, 2008, 12:30:20 PM
I started a shield tanker but found to my chagrin that once I actually entered the game my nice cavalier shield was gone and defaulted to a round one.  Not sure what happened there.

Same thing happened to me. If i hit the universal colours button or played with the scale sliders it reset my shield.

NeoDarke

Quote from: B A D on December 05, 2008, 11:14:01 AM
dude, dont mock the target. afaik, they are the only store that has that little mmorg time card kiosk.

This is true, but it doesn't stop me from going "WTF? Target?!" It's like something you wouldn't see coming... Seriously...