• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

A few random things.

Started by Tekkarath, December 05, 2008, 09:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tekkarath

Okay, I have some screenshots of some spidey skins I want to find again, and some questions about where to find some specific keyframes for WW.  As well as some Lantern stuff.

First the spidey stuff:
Ah-ha! I just had a thought.  I remember these going on JiK's Spidey mesh with the hex-able armpit webbing, not the traditional spider-man (no dash) mesh. Or at least the first three, the Iron-Spidey may go on the other.

I used to have these at some point but can not remeber at all where I got them, they all worked with the basic spider-man (no dash, darn filter) mesh I believe.

Secondly, Keyframes:

I recently got a Wonder Woman Reborn mesh/skin from somewhere, which said it needed IPS WW Keyframes, after tooling around on Vertex's keyframes page I realized there were some IPS keyframes there, so I have Rouge keyframes as a placeholder ATM.  But I'd like to be able to have her use the whip and all.  If anyone could send me the appropriate keyframes I would be grateful.

Thirdly, Lanterns:

Okay so I'm using the excellent Hal Jordan mesh/skin I got with the custom keyframes where he pulls out the lantern for certain area/ranged attacks (Renegades GL_Hal_v2, now that I checked). 

I was wondering if there were some Guy/John/Kyle meshs I could use with the same keyframes.  I tried with a few I found but they wouldn't work and putting the skins on that mesh doesn't work quite right because of Hal's hair curl, winds up looking just a bit off.

So if anyone knows the location of a decent mesh/skin combo for the other three lanterns that has the Lantern area/ranged thing (Or can show me how to mod them to do it properly) please let me know.

Basically got it now, just need some Keyframes for Kyle before he became Ion.  I found the other John skins/keyframes on my own (Gotta love Renegade)

EDIT: Also looking for a Sinestro with the lantern attack, I DLed two Sinestros recently and both said just to use male basic keyframes, any info appreciated, etc, etc...

Thanks for taking the time.

-Tek

docdelorean88

I'm pretty sure most if not all of those spider-man skins are at one of c6's yahoo sites. I have a good kyle mesh i just have to see where i got it from so i can tell you where to get it.

Tekkarath

I just checked c6's six groups, nothing there but the normal skins, (symbiote, ross, original, scarlet, cap universe, armored, and Ben Reilly) at least that I could see.

I also only need some Kyle keyframes with the lantern now, I found Renegade's John 90's and current meshes with keyframes on one of his Yahoo groups.

docdelorean88

The one that runs up and down half and half is definately C6. Unless i have my readme's crossed. And i have the redesign ones but i don't have a readme for them.

daglob

Seems like I found a site (Unfluffy Bunny's) that had a bunch of similar Spider-Man suits, with links to a Yahoo group. Unfortunately, the group was gone.

Tekkarath

I wouldn't doubt that they're gone.  Not a big deal though.

Guess I just need to work on finding some good Guy Gardner meshes/skins and some Kyle keyframes.

Oh and those WW keyframes.