• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Fable 2

Started by robinka, November 04, 2008, 08:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robinka

Anyone else play this one? I've been enjoying it so far. (oh and by the way, i've been reading the boards there to figure out how to fix some bug....anyways. i like this board much better. hurray for nice people!!!)

Talavar

Yeah, I've been having a lot of fun with it.  I've been playing a goody-good hero with a little bit of polygamy to spice things up.  I'm also basically a land-baron, with my income from rent far exceeding what I make from doing quests or even selling loot.

captmorgan72

How does this compare to Oblivion? I was thinking about getting this title but there are so many games already I want to get and don't have the time to play.

Talavar

I didn't play Oblivion, so I can't really say.  I am enjoying it more than Fable 1 however.

robinka

I didn't play fable 1 but i've watched my husband playing oblivion. oblivion is more like a traditional paper and dice role playing game and you make a lot of choices upfront about your character like race and class...whereas with fable 2 you just pick male or female and your character develops as you play so it's a little easier to jump right in. fable 2 also seems a little bit more comical even though there are some adult themes. Even though you should pay attention to the stats on your weapons your armor is completely asthetic.....ok gotta go now

UnfluffyBunny

completed fable 2 twice now @_@ going through a third time with a guide so I can find every item, so the -next- time I play I can pick what I want to go for.
if you're big on oblivion tho, and looking for a new game, fallout 3 is your answer, basicly post-apocalyptic oblivion, both games are excellent tho