• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Electro's FX pack?

Started by Blitzgott, October 17, 2008, 11:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzgott

I've downloaded TaskmasterX's hero file pack and, in the install instructions, below "Recommended Components", it says "Alex's and Electro's FFvTTR FX packs".

Where can I download Electro's FX pack? I've checked his YahooGroup, but it's not there.

Thanks.

AfghanAnt

It is a secret illegal fx pak that was only given out to people who didn't care for the opinions of the original creators of some fxs and caused a lot of drama. I dont think you will find it for download anywhere.

Blitzgott

I see. Thank you very much for the information, AfghanAnt.

Too bad it's something illegal. I could really use an FX pack like Alex's EZFX (which has helped wonders). It's worlds of trouble finding the FX I need, nowdays. I wish I had gotten into the game sooner.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Blitzgott on October 18, 2008, 05:41:16 AM
I see. Thank you very much for the information, AfghanAnt.

Too bad it's something illegal. I could really use an FX pack like Alex's EZFX (which has helped wonders). It's worlds of trouble finding the FX I need, nowdays. I wish I had gotten into the game sooner.

Another issue with the Electro's pak was it used Fxs from  :ff: which have a lot of issues with  :ffvstr:. So I don't know if it is a huge loss because all of these fxs mostly had delay issues. You could always go to FXForce and find fxs and install them yourself.

electro

Most FX in FF2 are similar if not the same as the ones in FF1 & on www.fxforce.com like AA said - So fixing time delays is simple - For example MB7's Arooo FX pic : http://www.fxforce.com/MIKEB7/arooo.jpg time delay can be fixed by picking FF2's Man_Bull's Bellow FX core & opening it with nifscope & changing the textures name to the Arooo FX textures name - thats about it for time delays on AREA & Direct attacks that pose time delay problems :blink:

bevo

Electro's Fx pack is awsome :D I dont know what I would do without it.