• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The Coup Begins

Started by randyripoff, October 17, 2008, 01:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on November 15, 2008, 03:13:40 AM
Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on November 14, 2008, 01:51:18 PM
:| { *TPB's gentleman's personal gentleman examines the contents of the oven and removes what appears to be a severely charred, dried sausage wearing a brightly burning red clown wig* Should I declare Mr. Ripoff the wiener, sir?

:) { Certainly, Lane!  Do your wurst.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

* Ponders this recent turn of events *

:eyebrow: { Hmmmm.... I'm not sure this is a wise course of action on the part of the Bunburyist. 

:eyebrow: { And he's normally so sage...

Really?  I always thought of him as more rosemary.  But his actions do look a bit ill-conceived.  Perhaps he just ran out of thyme.

randyripoff

Despite the foppish one's assertions, rest assured that the randyripoff robot you thought you shoved in the oven has transformed into something that resembles a bit of Earl Grey and is sneakily filling the horses with elephant laxative.  Let's see how the next hunt goes, eh?

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: randyripoff on November 17, 2008, 08:56:57 PM
Despite the foppish one's assertions, rest assured that the randyripoff robot you thought you shoved in the oven has transformed into something that resembles a bit of Earl Grey...

Which bit of Earl Grey?  I certainly hope the automaton had the good sense not to transform into that terrifying birthmark that, long after the good earl's death, some admirers have suggested resembles Margaret Thatcher.  *shudder*  Unless, of course, you meant Albert, who had a rather fetching dimple on his right elbow that never failed to charm the children at holiday parties.

*backs up a lorry full of the stable master's horses and unceremoniously dumps them on the real Ripsnort**

Oho!  I believe we've located our quarry!  ^_^

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

* No actual horses were harmed in the composition of this post, which is more than we can guarantee about any criminal masterminds featured in this post.