• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

3Dmaster is Back

Started by 3dmaster, May 15, 2008, 09:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3dmaster

:thumbup:

so who is going to bring me upto speed.
i have lost all my freedom force data so do not ask me for anything please.

this is no joke i am the real deal 3dmaster the one and only.

i want to know everything that is going on with freedom force mod community . and a few other things too.

i don't have anything planed as of yet as far as mods or chars go.     i have been out of the loop for what almost 3 years?
anyways guys thanks for keeping my account alive  :D

i will tell you guys this thou.   i have gotten very good at 3ds max and other apps and the whole animation thing and maybe i could
post a little something in the near future to satisfy your comic goodness needs.  :ff:

one last thing  hehe  did yah miss me?

crimsonquill

3DMaster!!!  :thumbup:

Glad to see you are back and even are equiped to start meshing again in the near future... we needed more meshers around here.

There are lots of new tools to mod and create meshes with.. and we even have NifSkope tools which makes hex editing meshes and adding/subtracting stuff to basic meshes much easier. I'm sure other folks around here will fill you in with those. Plus I'm working on voice packs for  :ffvstr: ... but not sure if you already played or own it so I'll try not to confuse you too much.

And you can always check the Requests area to see what the masses around here are begging for...

Welcome Back!

- CrimsonQuill

Blkcasanova247

Welcome back 3d master! :thumbup:

doctorchallenger

The Hitman

miguelyanke

WELCOME CHÊRE!!!!!

I hope to see more of your wonderful job

Zivon23

Welcome back 3d.  Can't wait to see what you got cookin.

style

Question, Was wondering if you were going to finish the Darth Vader and Punisher meshes you were working on?

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: style on May 16, 2008, 09:50:27 AM
Question, Was wondering if you were going to finish the Darth Vader and Punisher meshes you were working on?

Quote from: 3dmaster on May 15, 2008, 09:21:46 PM
i have lost all my freedom force data so do not ask me for anything please.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

style

Wasn't just asking if he'll be returning to those. :(

3dmaster

sadly i lost all the stuff i was working on before uncle sam asked me to return to the middle east.

but thats not to say i wouldnt try again to release them in the future.

in light of the new iron man movie i was thinking of making a movie version of iron man maybe.<------

i have been home for over 4 months but i would have logged on here sooner but i have to tighten up some loose ends at home and with my daughter   long story ..........................

anyways i am happy to see that freedom reborn is still alive and kicking ..........good job guys........

when my sister told me that she couldnt log in to the old freedome site she called me and that is why i showed up today and found the new site....well it's new to me anyways lol.              3Dmaster.

(life is a game..........so play it)

3dmaster

does this look ok to you guys?

this is just something i have been working on since the ironman movie came out.

the textures are low-res for now but when i release it it will have better textures and there will be 2 versions of this . 1 will be the mrk2 and the mrk 3    the model will be more defined as well.

i know there are probly tons of iron mans floating around but i think that a movie version would be the next step.

maybe even a mrk1 suite but i have to gather some refrance photos off the net before i attempt that .

miguelyanke

LOVE IT AT ALL!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :wub:

crimsonquill

Quote from: 3dmaster on May 16, 2008, 03:06:44 PM
does this look ok to you guys?

:drool: :eek2: :faint:  .. ok, I'm running out of smilies to express my shock and awe...

Edit: Here are some reference pics from the Iron Man movie game..(http://www.wizarduniverse.com/042508irongame.html) which should give you a good reference for the Mark 1 armor but maybe you might be inspired to do a few others.. like the Hulkbuster armor? *hint* *hint*

bearded

i like it.  request for a tony stark head, maskless, that is.

djfredski

:o Yes! He is the real 3DMaster.
Awesome 3DM.
I can't wait.

3dmaster

Quote from: bearded on May 16, 2008, 05:13:46 PM
i like it.  request for a tony stark head, maskless, that is.

already in the works for a tony stark without the mask.

Deaths Jester

What the...I look away one minute and 3d Master comes back!!!  Ach.....jeez, what has the world come to!  :P

Mystik

vry nice 3d i requested this under a month a go

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=46786.0
this thread has links to some good pics of the armour

The Hitman

That is pretty freakin' amazing! You nailed the "Movie Armor," most definitely. I'm not usually one to ask questions, but will he have custom keyframes, or will he be Male_Basic keyframe compatible? Either way, great job man!

AfghanAnt

That is incredible or invincible which ever one you prefer.

Chimoru

HEY!  Welcome back!  I remember your amazing work!  I'm back from a hiatus too, but since I have little to no skills, I'm sure nobody missed me.  :)  Hopefully, all that will change because I've learned how to skin and hex a bit now because I've been inspired by all the wonderful work you guys do.  So far, the only skins I've made have been for the SIMS 2, but I'd like to try here as well if everyone can bear with me!

Anyway, it's great to have you back, new and improved! :)

darkknight92

I loved the ironman suit from the movie. It's cool that you're creating a mesh for it. Can you give us a sneak peak???

AfghanAnt

Quote from: darkknight92 on July 14, 2008, 06:43:22 AM
I loved the ironman suit from the movie. It's cool that you're creating a mesh for it. Can you give us a sneak peak???

Scroll up.

style